Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

HOT- (Best Buy) Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G $899

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2020 12:59 pm
17 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37133 upvotes
Run folks. Buy, return later if not wanted.

Damn good price.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37133 upvotes
Refuses to add to cart.

Now it's OOS.

Microseconds.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Dec 16, 2020
25 posts
39 upvotes
Edmonton
Showing OOS for me too. Online and in stores.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5761 posts
3916 upvotes
Toronto
redflagdealsguy wrote: Run folks. Buy, return later if not wanted.

Damn good price.
redflagdealsguy wrote: Refuses to add to cart.

Now it's OOS.

Microseconds.
Second rule of RFD, buy first, post later. Face With Tears Of Joy
Dec 10, 2012
637 posts
616 upvotes
Vancouver
I was able to get one in grey/black.
I kept an eye on it yesterday refreshing throughout the day and nothing.
When I refreshed again this morning it was back in stock, so I'd keep checking. Maybe orders gets cancelled or payments don't go through etc.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37133 upvotes
Jep4444 wrote: Second rule of RFD, buy first, post later. Face With Tears Of Joy
I like to set the mood.

I post first when I don't intend to buy, or I've already bought.

I have a Samsung S20 Plus, my next phone is the S21 Plus.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3158 posts
6406 upvotes
Bought one a couple weeks ago, its cool.
At $900 its worth it for sure.
I was seriously considering a second one at this sale price.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
I guess at 900 its decent price but i picked one up at 1k brand new from kijiji,Used it a couple weeks and thought nope not for 1k its just not there yet.Has the cool factor but it stops there.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Nov 15, 2003
95 posts
64 upvotes
Terrace
I bought one at $1399 but just returned it on Dec. 23. I wish I saw this post and gotten a price adjustment instead. Oh well. I don't really need a phone. I heard the Z flip 3 will be announced soon with much improved features.
Aug 29, 2020
2 posts
1 upvote
anyone got their order to actually ship? my delivery status keeps on changing from january 11 to invalid date over and over again. google says invalid date means it's backordered.
Mar 27, 2016
460 posts
411 upvotes
Vancouver
moonbin wrote: anyone got their order to actually ship? my delivery status keeps on changing from january 11 to invalid date over and over again. google says invalid date means it's backordered.
I ordered late on Dec 24, my credit card got charged yesterday but haven't received the shipping email yet.