Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bell

HOT DEAL! Free Rogers High Speed Internet or Bell High Speed Sympatico for 3 months

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 10th, 2005 10:37 am
Tags:
None
Apr 26, 2004
611 posts
I have just switched from Rogers to 3Web and save about $10 a month for high speed. I reuse my extreme modem and 3Web rent the last mile from Rogers. The support from rogers can actually see me on their network.

Speed is pretty much the same.

For those of you thinking of getting the rogers deal for 3 months before opting out to Bell, 3Web..etc.. I just want to warn all of you. Rogers is bullying me for $6.99 extra a month now. I have two outlets at home, one for TV and one for Internet. Since I cancelled my Roger internet, they consider that outlet becoming active for "potential TV watching", even through I have not change a thing and they can even see my modem active, they will not hear it... If I want to keep watching TV via Rogers, I will have to pay $6.99...

My next step is to switch to BELL for TV... just something to consider.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 25, 2003
5334 posts
353 upvotes
Toronto
jasonl33 wrote:so could i get this deal and get the 200 GC?

yeah im wondering the same thing.

that would be great.
Oct 7, 2004
94 posts
obviously theyre not gonna give you $200 and 3 free months with no contract, thats ********