• Jan 31st, 2019 11:45 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
3872 posts
1874 upvotes
Toronto

Hot deal? God of War/Detroit bundle

Just spotted this bundle that just came out in Hong Kong on the 17th of this month. $398 Hong Kong dollars roughly converts to $67 Canadian dollars plus shipping is a fairly good deal. Any word of Sony releasing this bundle in North America?

https://asia.playstation.com/cht-hk/lat ... 4dualpack/
4 replies
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
11823 posts
5910 upvotes
The packaging is in Chinese which would be a turn off or deal killer for most people.

For some of my favourite games and 4K UHD blu-ray movies,
I go out of my way and pay more to buy the USA versions off Amazon USA or eBay.com just to get the English only cover
and descriptions of the box art for instead of buying the Canadian bilingual English/French versions we get here.

God of War PS4 was on sale for $30 during boxing week I think and Detroit is currently $30 already.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
3872 posts
1874 upvotes
Toronto
XFactor11 wrote: The packaging is in Chinese which would be a turn off or deal killer for most people.

For some of my favourite games and 4K UHD blu-ray movies,
I go out of my way and pay more to buy the USA versions off Amazon USA or eBay.com just to get the English only cover
and descriptions of the box art for instead of buying the Canadian bilingual English/French versions we get here.

God of War PS4 was on sale for $30 during boxing week I think and Detroit is currently $30 already.

As long the game itself is in English (which it is), it's fine.
Sep 28, 2017
704 posts
472 upvotes
if anyone wanted to pair up for that deal i would be game.... i want detroit. if someone wanted god of war that would make it a not bad deal. PM me if you do.
no matter where you go, there you are.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
3872 posts
1874 upvotes
Toronto
I'm looking all over playasia for this bundle. No luck.
Anyone know where to order this from Hong Kong or the Philippines? I know this bundle is available in the Philippines and Singapore.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)