Shopping Discussion

Hot Deals May Not REALLY BE HOT DEALS (Canada Computers!)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 7th, 2009 4:37 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2008
1278 posts
122 upvotes
LOL OP is too funny nothing wakes me at work quite like a teenager's immature posts as he trying to defend himself from getting flamed
Jun 9, 2008
421 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto
this thread is so ********, so is the OP

first of all its $3, OMG WHO CARES, probably took you more than $3 to travel there

also who the hell needs 20 hours to study for exams, assuming your in high school since your 16. get a life
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2007
2955 posts
1123 upvotes
...and speak to someone: get their name and tell them you are too busy to come down today, could you get the price match another day.

Another option is to buy the new item at the lower price, and return it on the old receipt (unopened so no restocking fee)

...and what's the hostility towards the OP? He's just saying that CC can be pretty rigid w.r.t. their policies: it varies depending on who you deal with (one guy did a restock on an open box item for me, but felt sorry for me I guess and only charged me 10%) and CC is WAY better now than they were 5 or so years ago: they are growing into a real "chain" now, so they have to have better policies than they used to if they are going to get broad customer acceptance (can you imagine if some 40 year old mother of three goes to CC to buy something, it's not the right item and has to return it, THEN gets a 15% restocking fee? She'll never EVER go back, and probably cause a scene, because all the other computer stores like BB & FS etc. have pretty lenient return policies.
There is no god. But it still feels good to be kind to people, animals, and the environment, so keep doing that.