Ongoing Deal Discussion

HOT! Free 2 months Sirius/XM USA radio ! work great in canada / no cc required !

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2019 9:12 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 22, 2006
24 posts
my free trail ended but still works, are we supposed to cancel as stated earlier in the thread?
they don't have any CC on file for me, just my email address.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
9499 posts
4304 upvotes
I did the 2 month american tril it ended but wont work again.
Is there a canadian trial with no credit card also?
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Buy first think later!
Dont tell wife!
Jul 8, 2013
191 posts
39 upvotes
Montreal
I tried to re-new my two-month free trial and it says my radio is ineligible for another free trial.
I think they patched everything </3
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
3502 posts
1428 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
dbzkid777 wrote:
Jul 2nd, 2018 11:31 pm
I tried to re-new my two-month free trial and it says my radio is ineligible for another free trial.
I think they patched everything </3
You have to wait longer, not sure how long I was without service but I was just able to sign up again. Maybe every 6 months?
Sep 2, 2014
110 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto, ON
blazed16 wrote:
May 9th, 2018 6:53 pm
I did the 2 month american tril it ended but wont work again.
Is there a canadian trial with no credit card also?
Here's an illustrative example. Say your 2 month trial started March 1, so your radio will be active March and April. May, June, July, August, September, October is your waiting period. You should be able to get a new 2 month trial starting in November. Then repeat as desired.
Jul 8, 2013
191 posts
39 upvotes
Montreal
MikeVTO wrote:
Jul 6th, 2018 5:54 pm
Here's an illustrative example. Say your 2 month trial started March 1, so your radio will be active March and April. May, June, July, August, September, October is your waiting period. You should be able to get a new 2 month trial starting in November. Then repeat as desired.
Hi, why is there a 6-month waiting period? Is this after for every single trial? Thanks
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2011
3176 posts
2469 upvotes
The NORTH
dbzkid777 wrote:
Jul 8th, 2018 5:05 pm
Hi, why is there a 6-month waiting period? Is this after for every single trial? Thanks
It seems to depend for some reason. I have run these back to back to back to back and then not been able.to renew and left it for a few months and it worked. In my vehicle I have a USB port and have 2300 songs on a jump drive. At this point I only bother activating the free trial when I am in a summer road trip and want Stern. I fine that satellite repeats just as much as radio and for me isn't worth the cost.
Sep 18, 2017
357 posts
465 upvotes
Vancouver
kr0zet wrote:
Jul 8th, 2018 5:24 pm
It seems to depend for some reason. I have run these back to back to back to back and then not been able.to renew and left it for a few months and it worked. In my vehicle I have a USB port and have 2300 songs on a jump drive. At this point I only bother activating the free trial when I am in a summer road trip and want Stern. I fine that satellite repeats just as much as radio and for me isn't worth the cost.
Not to mention the poor reception whenever you're in an area with high-rise buildings.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
3502 posts
1428 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
kaiseki wrote:
Jul 9th, 2018 3:11 am
Not to mention the poor reception whenever you're in an area with high-rise buildings.
and trees
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2011
3176 posts
2469 upvotes
The NORTH
kaiseki wrote:
Jul 9th, 2018 3:11 am
I'm in northern Ontario. The satellite is so low in the sky that my house blocks the signal when I park (driveway on the north side of the house). Driving in the forest SUCKS! Lol
Mar 24, 2009
27 posts
7 upvotes
Montréal, QC
Do we still need to call to cancel on the 2 months USA one? I just signed up with fake info and it worked...but I don't want to be bind into something...

Also, can you still alternate from USA to Canada trials and extend the free trial? I saw somewhere you could go 2+3+2+3 ..etc for free by going through promotions.
Sep 4, 2006
469 posts
87 upvotes
No need to cancel. It will just stop working.

You cannot alternate, because there is a 6 month wait for another free after your 2 month US.
Dec 15, 2005
269 posts
36 upvotes
LtLollipop wrote:
May 1st, 2018 12:24 pm
my subscription ended today.
signed up for the US two months everything no problemo.
How did you guys get your radio ID validated for Sirius US? I'm trying to sign up on the USA site and it can never validate my Radio ID. I tried it with my VIN number as well and no luck. Tried it both online and calling in and the agent couldn't validate my Radio ID or VIN.
Jan 5, 2017
253 posts
79 upvotes
Hey ct809,

I did everything online.
It just worked...put in all my info and got it.