Ongoing Deal Discussion

HOT! Free 2 months Sirius/XM USA radio ! work great in canada / no cc required !

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2019 9:12 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 1, 2009
164 posts
96 upvotes
Ontario
Thanks! worked for me! 2 months free on my new used car!
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
2192 posts
515 upvotes
Ontario
Does anyone have any Sirius XM free trial codes to share? Or point me to where I can find them?

I'm coming off a 3 month free trial for buying a Toyota and heard there is such a thing as codes to get another 1? or 3? months of free trial but I cannot locate such codes.
Cards:HSBC WE MC 1.5%/3% travel 0 FX MC acceptance 31 day med AF $49
CTC WE MC 3% grocery 4% CTC 5 c/L CTC/Husky free roadside 1% on bill pay
Bank: Alterna (2%+, no fees)
Brokers: IB (For. stocks/low comm)/Reg. RBCDI(service, USD)
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
2192 posts
515 upvotes
Ontario
minimalist wrote:
Nov 24th, 2018 9:55 am
Does anyone have any Sirius XM free trial codes to share? Or point me to where I can find them?

I'm coming off a 3 month free trial for buying a Toyota and heard there is such a thing as codes to get another 1? or 3? months of free trial but I cannot locate such codes.
So my free trial for my new Toyota was supposed to end Nov 25 but I can still listen to Sirius XM in my car.

When I log into my account there are no charges.

Should I be worried about being billed? I never provided a CC but they have my address, tel, email.
Cards:HSBC WE MC 1.5%/3% travel 0 FX MC acceptance 31 day med AF $49
CTC WE MC 3% grocery 4% CTC 5 c/L CTC/Husky free roadside 1% on bill pay
Bank: Alterna (2%+, no fees)
Brokers: IB (For. stocks/low comm)/Reg. RBCDI(service, USD)
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
16716 posts
13676 upvotes
Toronto
minimalist wrote:
Dec 13th, 2018 9:30 am
So my free trial for my new Toyota was supposed to end Nov 25 but I can still listen to Sirius XM in my car.

When I log into my account there are no charges.

Should I be worried about being billed? I never provided a CC but they have my address, tel, email.
nope . you're fine. radio will just stop working at some point soon , or maybe you'll luck out and it'll keep going
Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, we let down the Funky Bunch.
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
9296 posts
905 upvotes
GTA
So I am currently on the free trial with new car that expires in 2 days. I got offered $30 for 6 months (ie. $5 a month). Wondering if I should just wait it out and see if they actually cancel me on my last day. I don't mind being without service for a few days. I am willing to pay up to $60 for the year for this but don't want to pay more. I know there was another offer posted on RFD for $60 for the year but I don't think that included streaming. Thoughts?
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2004
1076 posts
216 upvotes
Best to check if your vehicle has a Sirius or an XM radio. That will decide what programming you will get for $5/month.

I do believe that's the best deal typically available. The Sirius radios will include Howard Stern for that rate, the XM radios will not. XM, however, sounds better generally as I believe their signal isn't as tightly compressed.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2004
2249 posts
119 upvotes
new car subscription trial ended earlier this month or last month. Was able to do the 2 month trial!
Apr 1, 2003
229 posts
38 upvotes
Victoria
I just got a call (new car last week). 3 months ends April 1st. They offered me 6 months for ~$5.50/month - SIRIUSXM SELECT.
I tried a USB stick yesterday loaded with MP3s and it works really well (Hyundai Ioniq) with album art, full stick shuffle and fast reading (last car deck was painfully slow). I'm temped to stick with that.
I would possibly stick with SiriusXM if the price is right, but $5+ is more than I feel it's worth.
Sep 4, 2006
456 posts
82 upvotes
Isn't that the same as the three month CDN trial that needs a CC? The US two month with no CC would seem to be a better choice..
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2003
4209 posts
731 upvotes
Kingston
Does this still work? I see online it says 3months trial now..
I couldn't get it to work on my car. It said the signal was being sent but it's still not activated