Pickering

HOT! Free Big Mary with App Download

Price:
Free
Savings:
100%
Retailer:
Mary Brown's Famous Chicken & Taters
Just came back from Mary Brown's, looks like they are marketing their mobile app. When you download and register you will get a free Big Mary sandwich. When you register make sure to add your birthday for a free Big Mary sandwich on your birthday too.

The coupon does not have an expiry date.

Enjoy!
Images
  • Screenshot_20200906-213127_Mary Brown's.jpg
Last edited by steved54321 on Sep 9th, 2020 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
273 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2017
2852 posts
3062 upvotes
Oh should have completed the sign in process. Was in store getting sandwich last monday on special. Manager was pushing everyone to install the app. Installed while waiting but didn't go further to see this promo.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1959 posts
3969 upvotes
Bloor-Yonge
wow, good deal. unfortunately, no Mary Brown in downtown toronto.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2086 posts
794 upvotes
Darn it! I was just there and ordered 2 anniversary specials.
I'm on vacation. None in my city.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1952 posts
3179 upvotes
Surrey
is it available only on IOS? nothing for android
Jun 3, 2019
96 posts
294 upvotes
jaksdj22 wrote: is it available only on IOS? nothing for android
It's on Android too. Not published by Mary Brown's for some reason.
Images
  • upload.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
9102 posts
900 upvotes
Toronto
I like their wedges.
Koodo Mobile | $30 20gb plan

what's your plan?
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
2242 posts
872 upvotes
Scarborough
where do you get the coupon code? I downloaded and sign up but didnt get coupon code? there's no mention about the coupon anywhere.
Tangerine
Simplii
Freedom Mobile
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2009
1190 posts
345 upvotes
Burlington
supremekai wrote: where do you get the coupon code? I downloaded and sign up but didnt get coupon code? there's no mention about the coupon anywhere.
Go to the loyalty rewards area of the app and you should see the free sandwich offer there.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4616 posts
2445 upvotes
Big Mary's are good. love it with spicy sauce.
Sep 5, 2018
124 posts
190 upvotes
Question as a Newfoundlander, how popular is Mary Brown's in the rest of Canada? I assumed it was mostly ex-pats that frequent it, but I'm seeing more and more national advertising recently. Just curious.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6431 posts
1276 upvotes
Ontario
Thanks OP.

Too bad their app doesn't work in combination with their offers like the Big Mary Monday for $3.99. I checked with customer service on Facebook and they said they don't have that deal in the app right now but will hopefully be built in.
162 posts
61 upvotes
Simcoe County, Ontar…
TheRockNL wrote: Question as a Newfoundlander, how popular is Mary Brown's in the rest of Canada? I assumed it was mostly ex-pats that frequent it, but I'm seeing more and more national advertising recently. Just curious.
It's definitely growing. People are realizing that it's far better than KFC. And it also replaces KFC in a lot of places.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2017
2852 posts
3062 upvotes
TheRockNL wrote: Question as a Newfoundlander, how popular is Mary Brown's in the rest of Canada? I assumed it was mostly ex-pats that frequent it, but I'm seeing more and more national advertising recently. Just curious.
More popular than the KFC across the street for Vaughan location.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2003
1515 posts
427 upvotes
Woodbridge
eelw11 wrote:
More popular than the KFC across the street for Vaughan location.
Keele and Rutherford? Good to know.

It also replaced a McDonald's within the Walmart at Hwy 400 and Major Mac.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2007
3624 posts
314 upvotes
KFC now has the new "Famous Chicken Sandwich" which looks like their attempt to take on the Popeyes sandwich (why did they wait until after Popeyes released it in Canada, instead of capitalizing on the time when it was in the US but not here?)
https://www.kfc.ca/menu/deals/famous-ch ... n-sandwich
I love Mary Browns (specifically the tater poutine with fried chicken on top) but there's none near downtown Toronto - the closest one is about an hour away via public transit.
By me, even the KFCs are failing (Taco Bell shutting down, stores looking more and more rundown, rarely any lineups). Popeyes is the clear #1 here at least.

I think the only reason I ever tried it in the first place is because of how much Sid talked about it on Tim & Sid.
Sep 5, 2018
124 posts
190 upvotes
eelw11 wrote: More popular than the KFC across the street for Vaughan location.
Who knew Newfoundland's best fast food export wouldn't involve fish!

Tater poutine with pop-ins and curds FTW
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10702 posts
3365 upvotes
we have like 10+ mary browns in the greater edmonton area, i wouldnt say they are super busy, but they must do enough to keep alive.

they have a lot of compition here also.

KFC is so bad here, popeyes is good, church's chicken is really good. i find Mary Browns tastes better in NF personally, that location near deer lake in the log cabin is really good. my local mary browns is OK. sometimes its awesome, sometimes its pitiful.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
7873 posts
3470 upvotes
oicthat2013 wrote: wow, good deal. unfortunately, no Mary Brown in downtown toronto.
Pape and Danforth coming soon!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)