Mary Brown's Famous Chicken & Taters

HOT! Free Big Mary with App Download

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 12th, 2022 5:24 pm
Jul 23, 2007
164 posts
105 upvotes
vancouver
jeeva86 wrote: Well I guess my MB days are over. Thanks MB for providing at least 50 burgers to the household over several months.
This is a sad post.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3341 posts
4412 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Damn bro, this post is 1 year late, did you go into a time machine and make the post?
😎Thanks RFD😎
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2015
1344 posts
589 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Is Mary Brown still offering free big mary for downloading their app if your phone number has not been used to register before?
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13829 posts
3194 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
RigorMortis wrote: Is Mary Brown still offering free big mary for downloading their app if your phone number has not been used to register before?
Why dont you try and find out?? Next. Astonished Face :rolleyes:
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2015
1344 posts
589 upvotes
Calgary, AB
aznnorth wrote: Why dont you try and find out?? Next. Astonished Face :rolleyes:
No harm in asking if anyone has attempted it lately.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2015
1344 posts
589 upvotes
Calgary, AB
aznnorth wrote: Why dont you try and find out?? Next. Astonished Face :rolleyes:
Will report back once I attempt it but no harm in asking if anyone has tried lately. This thread is in the ongoing discussions forum but no activity/comments for quite some time.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
4898 posts
3415 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Still working.

Seems like they reset the database, I was able to get one with my regular cell # again.

Also, I think I was able to get a second by entering my # accidentally as 1-###-###-#### vs just ###-###-#### but YMMV with that one.
😱
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
3128 posts
2022 upvotes
b0ne wrote: Still working.

Seems like they reset the database, I was able to get one with my regular cell # again.

Also, I think I was able to get a second by entering my # accidentally as 1-###-###-#### vs just ###-###-#### but YMMV with that one.
Need to try then 🤤
Mar 23, 2019
148 posts
122 upvotes
i downloaded the app early on after this post but never went because no downtown locations. wanted to try at danforth now but offer not showing anymore :(
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
4898 posts
3415 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
EnthusedLemur wrote: i downloaded the app early on after this post but never went because no downtown locations. wanted to try at danforth now but offer not showing anymore :(
Yeah, seems to be dead.

I had an account with the offer too, and it disappeared before I could use it.
😱