446 upvotes
Quebec, QC

[HOT] FREE RIDERS REPUBLIC BETA ACCESS - ALL PLATFORMS

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Savings:
100%
Riders Republic - Closed Beta - Code - All Platforms.

The beta is available from 23 to 25 august 2021

You will need both a steelseries and ubisoft account to redeem the code. You will receive the platform of choice code by email at a later time when the beta start.

You can create steelseries account with disposable mail to generate a tons of code.
Last edited by Daewoo on Aug 20th, 2021 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
7 replies
Oct 31, 2010
755 posts
637 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks. Been wanting to try this game out since I first saw the announcement trailer. Hopefully they do a good job of it.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2017
1259 posts
3269 upvotes
New Brunswick
So people who pre-ordered the actual game aren't guaranteed beta access? lol
[OP]
Dec 18, 2011
545 posts
446 upvotes
Quebec, QC
BranCracker wrote: So people who pre-ordered the actual game aren't guaranteed beta access? lol
I don’t know, i no longer preorder ubisoft games. They always screw up great idea. I will wait review before pulling the trigger.

but with this code its guaranteed. The first beta registration annonced from ubisoft during the e3 was not.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
1673 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I just claimed it for PC. Let's see how it plays.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2996 posts
5476 upvotes
London, Ontario
I don't understand why people do closed betas and not open betas for everyone to try. Just let everyone try the game and give feedback about things that might be wrong with it. Plus you can stress test the servers too. OP should also change the title to closed beta since he makes it sound like everyone can get into it. Probably why he got all those downvotes.
Last edited by SoldierZeroB on Aug 24th, 2021 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2344 posts
1447 upvotes
GTA
This looks like extreme sports meets SSX. Interesting concept.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
1673 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I played the beta for a few hours. It's fun and well done. Reminds me a lot of The Crew 2 or Forza Horizon, without the cars.

You basically have a big open world that you travel around to get to different types of races (ski, bike, jet pack, wingsuit, etc), with a main hub, multiplayer events, challenges, etc.

The multiplayer events with 64 players simultaneously are chaotic and lots of fun.

I don't think this is a day one buy for me, I'll probably wait a few months for a deep sale, but it's not bad at all.