Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Future Shop

HOT? FS: Kingston 2GB DDR2 Laptop or Desktop Memory - $14.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2010 2:20 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2007
1482 posts
293 upvotes
Toronto
samburgers wrote: SODIMM:
Online Availability:
This product is sold out.
Quantity Remaining: 0
Wow, this is crap. I had it in my cart, it took forever for the page to go through the checkout, and then it said it wasn't available anymore. I should have ordered before (seeing how I posted the deal) and then called for a price adjustment. :(
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2003
1092 posts
44 upvotes
GTA
Managed to get one, but I'm going to try PM'ing at BB cause I want it now LOL
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2003
1914 posts
203 upvotes
Vancouver
Well that was fast.
May 27, 2007
16047 posts
4506 upvotes
Toronto
Lol got mine just in time! :cheesygri

Desktop RAM - Quantity Remaining: 115
RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15167 posts
6733 upvotes
Toronto, ON
tragd wrote: i had ispu, but i decided to pay 3$ shipping just cuz gas/transit would have cost about the same anyway.
or 30 minutes of walking round trip lol.
So now you took a stick away from another RFDer who could have done a ISPU or have gotten it from that store! Shame on you!! :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2008
2140 posts
165 upvotes
Toronto
rvs007 wrote: So now you took a stick away from another RFDer who could have done a ISPU or have gotten it from that store! Shame on you!! :cheesygri
shoot, that is true!
probably would have been a scalper anyway haha
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2003
9927 posts
1370 upvotes
Sigh... forced to order twice for Desktop RAM. Comes out to a few cents more then it was if the order was combined.

Worse systems ever... I had 2 in my cart on the last steps of check out then magically my order changed.
Jan 31, 2006
145 posts
They adjusted the online prices before the actual sale was supposed to start, so I placed my order at 4:30pm when there was no limit in place, and was able to get 2 sticks at the discounted price.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2008
2140 posts
165 upvotes
Toronto
W.I.C wrote: They adjusted the online prices before the actual sale was supposed to start, so I placed my order at 4:30pm when there was no limit in place, and was able to get 2 sticks at the discounted price.
could have saved another $3 at 5pm :p
but having them arrive in a single box is nice too.
Nov 19, 2006
292 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
I tried calling Bestbuy and asking for a price match. Didn't work because it's a limited quantity deal plus customer appreciation sale. So I just ordered it from FS. I haven't received my confirmation email yet.
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2003
1237 posts
112 upvotes
Calgary
W.I.C wrote: They adjusted the online prices before the actual sale was supposed to start, so I placed my order at 4:30pm when there was no limit in place, and was able to get 2 sticks at the discounted price.

Ahh sweet! Luck you! Had to place 2 orders, hopefully 1 doesn't get cancelled...
Feb 24, 2007
16 posts
1 upvote
Saw the price change at 4pm and figured no point in taking chances over $3 total for 2 sticks. Hope you guys who ordered two separate orders get them both as it says one per household.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12160 posts
3514 upvotes
AcidBomber wrote: Lol got mine just in time! :cheesygri

Desktop RAM - Quantity Remaining: 115
Yeah, down to 41, when I last checked it was 217... less than 30 minuteslater...

Now, if only there were another deal that popped up that no one realized ahead of time, while everyone is fixed on the RAM, we could be finding hotter deals!
Jan 31, 2006
145 posts
That's true tragd, but I was afraid that the eBay entrepreneurs would have bought them all :) I used a $25 GC that I had stashed away, so I only had to spend $19 for 4GB of RAM!
May 27, 2007
16047 posts
4506 upvotes
Toronto
Desktop RAM sold out too!
gg.
RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
1128 posts
145 upvotes
Yay, I picked up 2 sticks of Laptop Ram at Futureshop. For anyone looking for Laptop Ram in Ottawa, Futureshop Merivale had about 15-20 left. The price tag still shows $59.99 but its automatically adjusted in their system. Saw a few fellow RFD members there, I think when I left about 6 pieces of Ram were sold (including my 2 sticks) but a lot of people were still at the computer upgrades section.

For those who are looking for desktop ram you could be out of luck as 8-10 people were waiting for desktop ram as I left. I heard an employee say they had 6 in stock but I could be wrong. Anyways good luck to everyone.
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11625 posts
4761 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …
Both sold out and the prices say $16.66 not $14.99.
Aug 27, 2006
797 posts
366 upvotes
Delta
The stores seems to have some left even tho online it says they are sold out. I bought 2 earlier today, going back at 5pm to get price protection.
:twisted: In order to save money, you must spend money. :twisted:
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2005
2147 posts
135 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I just picked up the last pair at my location. There was a line-up of people looking for the SODIMMs.

Expect a lot of these to appear on your local craigslist!
Pepsi: First a XBox360, then a Samsung 40" LCD HDTV, then a Sony Ericsson W300i, then a Samsung 32" LCD HDTV, then a ...

Coke: What!? This isn't a $2249 Dell Inspiron 6000! It's an entry level $899 laptop! But hey, thanks for the two Nintendo Wii's!