Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sony Style

**HOT** FS - SONY 40" KDL40Z4100S $1299.99 with FREE BBDP-S550!!

• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2009 2:04 pm
Tags:
Sep 19, 2007
98 posts
5 upvotes
redskull09 wrote: Got the blu ray player friday. TV is being delivered Tuesday.

The deal went through for me.
was the free bluray player promo only for 40"? coz i got the 46" last week but no player
May 14, 2009
129 posts
15 upvotes
Well I'm glad someone else was able to get the deal, too!

I have my stuff here but have no idea how to post a picture that's why I haven't been able to post my receipt but thanks to the other member for proving it was not some kind BS or SONY ad!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2008
6858 posts
220 upvotes
Ontario
Good for you, that should settle the naysayers.
Just remember that although people like to be proud of their own accomplished deals and there is nothing wrong with sharing it... if you are an original poster in Hot Deals, please provide something that will lead others to it. :)

Post#3:
GT!! wrote: If you can't find it anymore and have not posted anything for us to bring in to FS, how is anyone else supposed to benefit from this info?

-GT
The title "Elect **HOT** FS -SONY 40" KDL40Z4100S $1299.99 with FREE BBDP-S550!!" leads people to think there should be some sort of concrete link or reference. Under Edit, GoAdvanced, you can change the title. Since you could not find it when you first posted, it was likely a brief error on their site. You could have added something to the effect "web price error" and "YMMV" in the title and post a screengrab of the webpage or a scan of your online order (which would really make it YMMV). I understand different people have different tech skills and you are new RFD poster. Personally if I can't give people something to work on, then I don't bother. Not telling you how to post, just perhaps a better way to communicate to the RFD community. Don't be discouraged to post future Hot Deals :)
This deal has definitely expired!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)