Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rogers Wireless

Hot *** Galaxy S4 $39.00 Rogers - Costco

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2013 2:10 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2011
1906 posts
707 upvotes
GTA

[Rogers Wireless] Hot *** Galaxy S4 $39.00 Rogers - Costco

Price:
More offers from Rogers Wireless
I was in Costco today and asked wireless wave in Costco, he offered Samsung Galaxy S4 from Rogers for $39.00 on 2 years contract. I'm on Bell unfortunately Bell does not upgrade the same plan :(
I called Bell and spoke with Loyalty department ,change your plan he said if you want to keep your plan , you have to pay $400 to get Galaxy S4!!!! or you can change the plan and get the same plan for $85 and we will give the phone for $179.

I think $39 for Galaxy S4 worth with 2 years contract on Rogers.
25 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2011
1906 posts
707 upvotes
GTA
Popular wrote: plan probably sucks
I was looking for an upgrade not a new plan, probably all new plans sucks due to government forced them to sign max 2 years contract, they don't offer any 3 years contract
Deal Expert
Jul 5, 2004
27438 posts
6807 upvotes
amiratish wrote: I was looking for an upgrade not a new plan, probably all new plans sucks due to government forced them to sign max 2 years contract, they don't offer any 3 years contract
Plans will drop in price if consumers refuse to sign contracts with these new garbage plans
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2008
1477 posts
1410 upvotes
Montreal
If you think in terms of rental furniture (only considering the up front cost) this is a good deal, but all Androids except the Nexus have maybe a three month window before their software (!!) and hardware are out of step with the best, often in significant ways before your contract is over. LG G2 has way better specs than the S4. They both have overdone skins and cheap looking slippery cases, but the G2 has a better cam, bigger screen and longer battery life within same proportions. The next Nexus handset may be based on the G2 so wait if you can, though it seems altogether it's a racket to compromise each device in one way or another. A G2 based Nexus 5 with minimal bezel on an IPS display (much better for text), large battery, 32GB option, maybe a slightly smaller screen and without the goofy rear buttons could be amazing, but probably they'll do something to mess it up.
Sep 9, 2007
89 posts
Scarborough
Is this any costco in GTA?
:!: Life is too short to stay mad so get living and take a different path!! :!:
Sep 9, 2007
89 posts
Scarborough
Forgot to mention S5 is coming out soon
:!: Life is too short to stay mad so get living and take a different path!! :!:
Deal Fanatic
Jan 26, 2003
5334 posts
780 upvotes
Shaner wrote: Plans will drop in price if consumers refuse to sign contracts with these new garbage plans
Sure ... but the issue is political will.

People can do anything, force anything if they really want to.

People can force gas companies to lower the price of gasoline ... if we all boycotted and decided to bike to work, school, to the mall, shopping, to kid's soccer games ... rain or shine.

Is that realistic?

Only you can decide that.
He .... looka lika MAN!
I tell you every ting!
----------------------------------------------------
If you haven't figured it out yet ... i'm not a female. Have you ever watched MADtv?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
5148 posts
1070 upvotes
and here they were just weeks ago telling us how someone is being unfair to the market and how this is "our" network which we canadians built. The very same network which we are now being gouged for after asking us to save them just weeks before. Robellus really turns and rears its ugly head pretty quickly..
"The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD."
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
4016 posts
2516 upvotes
Halifax
OP: What is the actual cost? Anyone that posts offers on free or low cost phones but not the minimum commitment costs should be banned from here! It is not a $40 phone if you are tied up with a $2000+ commitment! That is what is called a crooked deal, and you should be ashamed of yourself for posting it!
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2013
1615 posts
349 upvotes
Toronto
Not sure how big 3 is even an option, probably $100 for like 500mb.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 27, 2006
5958 posts
2745 upvotes
Not so easy there Ma…
bridonca wrote: OP: What is the actual cost? Anyone that posts offers on free or low cost phones but not the minimum commitment costs should be banned from here! It is not a $40 phone if you are tied up with a $2000+ commitment! That is what is called a crooked deal, and you should be ashamed of yourself for posting it!
Looks like you missed this part of OP's post..
"on 2 years contract."
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6084 posts
1868 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
BHELL is giving me the s4 for $0 in a HUP but I need to pay early upgrade for $390 and renew my current $50 6gb with the new $120 6gb plan. I still have a 24 months left in my contract so what I did is I go back to the drawing board and do some simple math.
New plan with s4
$120 × 24 months + +390 = $2490

Old plan that I have
$50 × 24 months = 1200 + new s4 or ip5s $700 = 1900 save $500 buy another samsung mega :) for the saving
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2011
1906 posts
707 upvotes
GTA
bridonca wrote: OP: What is the actual cost? Anyone that posts offers on free or low cost phones but not the minimum commitment costs should be banned from here! It is not a $40 phone if you are tied up with a $2000+ commitment! That is what is called a crooked deal, and you should be ashamed of yourself for posting it!
as far as you have to pay the same service fee each month, it would be better to get a phone instead of not being on a contract and pay $700 for phone and be with the same company for 2 years!
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2009
1528 posts
261 upvotes
East Coast!
Bell is showing the S4 for $99 on 2 year term now..
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
2639 posts
407 upvotes
Winnipeg
d1ulove3 wrote: BHELL is giving me the s4 for $0 in a HUP but I need to pay early upgrade for $390 and renew my current $50 6gb with the new $120 6gb plan. I still have a 24 months left in my contract so what I did is I go back to the drawing board and do some simple math.
New plan with s4
$120 × 24 months + +390 = $2490

Old plan that I have
$50 × 24 months = 1200 + new s4 or ip5s $700 = 1900 save $500 buy another samsung mega :) for the saving

$120 a month? That's more then my tv, internet and home phone combined.

I'll stick with my $25 off contract, fido, no data-plan for now using an S2. I'll grab an S3 or S4 next time Bell or someone has a sweet Tab price and just pay it off like I did with the S2, which cost me under $100 total after all was said and done.

where are the providers coming up with these prices? and how can they justifying $75+ a month for a cell phone that most times is used on Wifi now days.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)