• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2012 9:03 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2008
1460 posts
369 upvotes

[Home Depot] HOT: Home Depot: Milwaukee 22-Piece Shockwave Drive Set - $9.99

Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.

The item number is: 045242263240
Description on bill: "22 PC Shckwv"

For comparison, the 29-piece set sells for $29.99 at HomeDepot.ca

None left at Burlingtion @ Guelph Line.
Couldn't find any in Mississauga @ Heartland.

[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51nxzz92QeL.jpg[/IMG]
28 replies
Deal Addict
May 8, 2007
1085 posts
427 upvotes
Turbanville
Genblue wrote: Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.

22-Piece Link

For comparison, the 29-piece set sells for $29.99 at HomeDepot.ca vs. $13.85 on Amazon.com

[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51nxzz92QeL.jpg[/IMG]

For comparison, the 29-piece set sells for $29.99 at HomeDepot.ca vs. $13.85 on Amazon.com ------> we pay more bcz HomeDepot.ca is having .ca at the end (Canadian company) and amazon.com has .com at the end (US Company).....!!! What a rip-off ....!!!! :( :(
:razz: "Beer" :razz:
:arrow: The cause of :arrowl:
and :arrow: solution to :arrowl: all of life's problems.
"SMART" People always makes SMART Choice..!!!!! :cheesygri :
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2008
1460 posts
369 upvotes
azaelus wrote: good deal, too bad its oos
It's only temporarily out of stock. I was able to order qty 2 last night and they'll ship when they get new stock.
Apr 3, 2006
72 posts
8 upvotes
Mississauga
Home depot has this set in store for 9.99 just picked one up.
May 18, 2005
558 posts
73 upvotes
007bond wrote: Home depot has this set in store for 9.99 just picked one up.

Yup, I got a set 2 weeks ago as well.

The 22-piece is 9.99 and the 29-piece is 29.99 and I compared not much different.

Speaking of amazon.ca, I am so happy it sells tools as well now. I got a set of 5 hammer drill bits for $16 shipping included. Each piece is $7-$9 individually in HD or amazon.ca as well, but I cannot find such a set in my local HD thou.
Nov 25, 2004
405 posts
39 upvotes
Thanks guys, I'm off to Home Depot to get a set or 2.

I never knew there was such a thing as bits designed for impact drivers. I am sure I have spent at least that amount on fractured bits.

A
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2008
1460 posts
369 upvotes
007bond wrote: Home depot has this set in store for 9.99 just picked one up.
What store did you see this at?
Aug 11, 2003
434 posts
7 upvotes
vv12 wrote:
Speaking of amazon.ca, I am so happy it sells tools as well now. I got a set of 5 hammer drill bits for $16 shipping included. Each piece is $7-$9 individually in HD or amazon.ca as well, but I cannot find such a set in my local HD thou.

Amazon.ca has become my go to place to purchase Tool "Accessories". Can be as high as 50% less than Home Depot prices. The price for the actual tool is typically higher at Amazon.ca.

Need to watch out for shipping costs from some of the Affilate stores. The shipping cost can double the price. And the shipping costs from the Affilate stores vary from store to store. In some cases they have a flat rate even if you buy more than one item.

I bought three 4 way switches from one of the Affiliate stores for about $12 each. Shipping was about $16. The same switch would have cost me $31 at Home Depot. It would not have been worth it if I was only buying one switch. But three switches cost me about $52 (plus GST) whereas it would have cost me $93 plus GST at Home Depot.

In some cases the price in lower at Amazon.ca than at Amazon.com for identical tool asseccories.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2007
1863 posts
324 upvotes
Anyone has seen the 22 pc set in any of the HD in GTA? I really need this. If anyone also has the SKU number, that would be great.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
7391 posts
638 upvotes
Toronto
simplylgg wrote: Anyone has seen the 22 pc set in any of the HD in GTA? I really need this. If anyone also has the SKU number, that would be great.

Pickering, Kingston and Dixie.
Nov 24, 2009
74 posts
12 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Genblue wrote: What store did you see this at?
I picked this up for $10 in Waterloo, and also saw a display in the Kitchener location off Sportsworld. They were in the "Random Cheapie Gifts" section at the front of the store.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2007
1863 posts
324 upvotes
Drew_W wrote: Pickering, Kingston and Dixie.

Thanks Drew. Unfortunately that is too far for me. Did you happen to have a SKU number that I can refrence to check
inventory with some of the stores that are closer to me?