Expired Hot Deals

[Cheer] HOT HOT HOT! LIFE PLANS : Festive Cheer , and Holiday Miracle Plan! JAN 16th last day

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2011 7:50 am
Dec 24, 2006
318 posts
275 upvotes
Vancouver
Free Willy wrote: Looks like I'll be hitting a WIND store tomorrow!

If you're an existing customer you have to call into customer service.
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2005
1264 posts
114 upvotes
Toronto
Eidola wrote: If you're an existing customer you have to call into customer service.
I'm not. I'll have to port over from Robbers.
Dec 3, 2010
102 posts
5 upvotes
Calgary
Can anyone recommend a good touchscreen alternate to the iphone that can be used on Wind? Thanks!
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2007
2067 posts
334 upvotes
Ottawa
I am taking to a Wind CS now,
will update....
Apr 25, 2007
933 posts
68 upvotes
Markham
scrappygolucky wrote: Can anyone recommend a good touchscreen alternate to the iphone that can be used on Wind? Thanks!

wait a week and get a Nexus S
I don't have a signature right now, help me think of one? :)
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2005
1264 posts
114 upvotes
Toronto
Which phone from the WIND lineup would you guys recommend? The BB Bold? Is it worth getting now that it's over a year old?
Dec 24, 2006
318 posts
275 upvotes
Vancouver
I'm on the phone with them right now.. they're refusing me global text if i get data and always shout... Is there some fine print i'm missing....
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2007
2067 posts
334 upvotes
Ottawa
ok switched, the greatest thing is existing customer can switch to this plan! I am a wind customer since wind launched in Ottawa.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 20, 2006
7558 posts
378 upvotes
Canada
Free Willy wrote: Which phone from the WIND lineup would you guys recommend? The BB Bold? Is it worth getting now that it's over a year old?

That's what I'm getting, but I'm afraid of them releasing the 9780 soon for a similar price.

Any comments? Is OS6 out on the BB9700 for Wind yet?
He died for me, I live for him
Apr 25, 2007
933 posts
68 upvotes
Markham
Free Willy wrote: Which phone from the WIND lineup would you guys recommend? The BB Bold? Is it worth getting now that it's over a year old?

sure why not, they have the other BB phone for free as well.
I don't have a signature right now, help me think of one? :)
Dec 3, 2008
420 posts
53 upvotes
TheLittleGuy wrote: I just signed got another contract on my rogers 3 days ago (dec 7th) through retentions, is there anyway of getting out of it? or atleast get it to my old plan and cancel from there? i remember reading somewhere on RFD you have a few days to get outta a contract in the first few days. They also never told me it was gonna renew my contract they just said they were gonna change my plan.

you have 15 days to cancel so you're still in the clear.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
5330 posts
1630 upvotes
Toronto
original post mentioned a used phone sale? when would that be?