Expired Hot Deals

[Cheer] HOT HOT HOT! LIFE PLANS : Festive Cheer , and Holiday Miracle Plan! JAN 16th last day

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2011 7:50 am
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 19, 2005
3899 posts
892 upvotes
Markham
BTW, you guys can thank Mobilicity for this. Although WIND doesn't seem to be doing the full match this time.

Read this thread for the current Mobilicity offer.
mobilicity-45-unlimited-calling-data-pr ... th-994276/

I had the opportunity to meet with their CEO last night with the HoFo group and I've got to say that my impression of him has completely changed. I'm still on WIND. Hard to pry that WIND AITF $15 plan off me, although they did offer us a special F&F plan to those in attendance last night.
Some people just don't get that online forum posts shouldn't always be taken seriously.
Member
Jan 20, 2010
325 posts
5 upvotes
Canada (GTA)
Jonavin wrote: BTW, you guys can thank Mobilicity for this. Although WIND doesn't seem to be doing the full match this time.

Read this thread for the current Mobilicity offer.
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/mobilici ... th-994276/

I had the opportunity to meet with their CEO last night with the HoFo group and I've got to say that my impression of him has completely changed. I'm still on WIND. Hard to pry that WIND AITF $15 plan off me, although they did offer us a special F&F plan to those in attendance last night.

How much was the F&F deal?
Deal Addict
May 6, 2007
1072 posts
157 upvotes
Toronto
recneps77 wrote: An easier way would be to set your phone manually to home ;)

How do you do that? I have the Nokia if that makes a difference. . . I thought it just automatically does it for you.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jun 20, 2009
175 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
Jonavin wrote: BTW, you guys can thank Mobilicity for this. Although WIND doesn't seem to be doing the full match this time.

Read this thread for the current Mobilicity offer.
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/mobilici ... th-994276/

I had the opportunity to meet with their CEO last night with the HoFo group and I've got to say that my impression of him has completely changed. I'm still on WIND. Hard to pry that WIND AITF $15 plan off me, although they did offer us a special F&F plan to those in attendance last night.


Seems like for the worse? Care to share why?
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 19, 2005
3899 posts
892 upvotes
Markham
No it's for the better. You actually get real honest answers from him and he goes beyond. Don't like all his answers but appreciate the honesty and reasoning.

Here's an example. Not in the videos, but he gave a small group of us the story of the Huawei handset and why it's become to be known as the "boomerang", and you may never see another Huawei phones on Mobilciity again. USB sticks are likely.
Some people just don't get that online forum posts shouldn't always be taken seriously.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jun 20, 2009
175 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
Jonavin wrote: No it's for the better. You actually get real honest answers from him and he goes beyond. Don't like all his answers but appreciate the honesty and reasoning.

Here's an example. Not in the videos, but he gave a small group of us the story of the Huawei handset and why it's become to be known as the "boomerang", and you may never see another Huawei phones on Mobilciity again. USB sticks are likely.


interesting...well it's good to know he seems like a straight-shooter!
Banned
User avatar
May 3, 2009
6148 posts
777 upvotes
pm Anybody able to get their blackberries yet at Wind store? Or are everybody basically choosing other phones due to the looong waiting/reserve list on bbs?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 9, 2006
9231 posts
12087 upvotes
GT-EH
Anyone notice this on their FIRST bill? (12/15 to 01/24)

WINDtab

Balance $150.00
Total $150.00
Paid this month $0.00
Remaining $150.00



I thought 10% of my monthly bill goes toward the tab? Did they screw me up or is everyone seeing the same thing?
I called customer service and they told me the FIRST bill does not count toward the tab. It starts on the 2nd bill.

Newbie
User avatar
Sep 29, 2003
71 posts
Toronto
GiOBoY wrote: Anyone notice this on their FIRST bill? (12/15 to 01/24)

WINDtab

Balance $150.00
Total $150.00
Paid this month $0.00
Remaining $150.00



I thought 10% of my monthly bill goes toward the tab? Did they screw me up or is everyone seeing the same thing?
I called customer service and they told me the FIRST bill does not count toward the tab. It starts on the 2nd bill.


It will update when your next invoice comes out. because you first need to pay your current invoice. A little odd but that's how i understand it to work.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2005
1312 posts
138 upvotes
I saw that too, lol was a little confused myself...makes sense!

Also, my bill for the first month is $60.05 on the miracle plan. Where is this other $15 coming from? My invoice doesn't really show anything
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 1, 2009
1293 posts
88 upvotes
sorry if this post doesn't belong here.

So, i activated my wind mobile plan last month (Dec 2010), telling the sales rep to put me on PREPAID because I told her I don't want Wind Mobile to do a credit check. She puts me on prepaid. Now, (Jan 31, 2011), I found out that wind mobile (Globalive Wireless) did an inquriy on my credit file. Is this normal? I thought going PREPAID means NO credit check? is there something I can do to get it remove?

Has anyone experience this issues before?
Deal Guru
User avatar
Apr 17, 2005
12813 posts
1162 upvotes
super26 wrote: sorry if this post doesn't belong here.

So, i activated my wind mobile plan last month (Dec 2010), telling the sales rep to put me on PREPAID because I told her I don't want Wind Mobile to do a credit check. She puts me on prepaid. Now, (Jan 31, 2011), I found out that wind mobile (Globalive Wireless) did an inquriy on my credit file. Is this normal? I thought going PREPAID means NO credit check? is there something I can do to get it remove?

Has anyone experience this issues before?

why did you even provide them with a credit card?
----------------------
References:
My HoFo, eBay, HeaT & RFD Feedback! 100% POSITIVE!
Available upon request.
FS: Acer Predator G1-710 Gaming PC
Sr. Member
Jul 21, 2006
550 posts
154 upvotes
Siefer999 wrote: why did you even provide them with a credit card?

I don't think to do a soft hit, that a merchant even needs your credit card and it wouldn't effect your rating. Why they are doing it is a good question though. I feel like checking my report. Not that it matters a whole lot, but they should have no reason to look into it if you have not specifically given permission or been made aware that they were going to do it.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 20, 2006
7558 posts
378 upvotes
Canada
Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if I could use an Android phone with data if I have my Holiday Miracle Plan running on BIS

Thanks!
He died for me, I live for him
Jr. Member
Jan 21, 2010
162 posts
115 upvotes
Toronto
Yes, your android phone will work with BB data. I have the Nexus S, with the Holiday Miracle Plan, BB Data. Obviously, your Android has to be AWS.

Still loving this plan!

Top