Expired Hot Deals

[Cheer] HOT HOT HOT! LIFE PLANS : Festive Cheer , and Holiday Miracle Plan! JAN 16th last day

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2011 7:50 am
Dec 27, 2008
174 posts
4 upvotes
Eidola wrote: By "tomorrow" does this mean I can call at say.. 12 am and beat the rush?

I currently have the AITF $25 for life Canada-wide calling + 500mb data $20 = $45 + tax
But now I save $5 dollars, get unlimited data, AND unlimited mms. I think the BEST part of this deal is that existing customers can get this deal, too.

EDIT: didn't people say that existing customers get it too? O_o

see how long the wait time is tomorrow.. :lol: :lol:
Dec 24, 2006
305 posts
215 upvotes
Vancouver
ChampUz wrote: I myself have the $20 AITF plan, I am thinking hard if I should get this or not.
LoL. Those who paid for these AITF plans are probably banging there heads on the wall

I got mine back in June and all I had to do was ask nicely; anything more than that, you got ripped off. Well, unless you bought them a cup of coffee or something.

Someone called wind and apparently it's for new customers only. So basically if you want in, you're going to have to port out and port back in, or suck it up and get a new number.
[OP]
Jan 26, 2009
420 posts
204 upvotes
Eidola wrote: I got mine back in June and all I had to do was ask nicely; anything more than that, you got ripped off. Well, unless you bought them a cup of coffee or something.

Someone called wind and apparently it's for new customers only. So basically if you want in, you're going to have to port out and port back in, or suck it up and get a new number.

It is? My source told me existing customers can just call in and change there plans.. I would like a a couple more legitimate replies before I edit the first post.
Apr 25, 2007
933 posts
68 upvotes
Markham
Thanks a lot! Switching to this now :D
I don't have a signature right now, help me think of one? :)
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2007
1503 posts
122 upvotes
A general question abt Wind coverage: hows the coverage downtown? Particularly in the eaton centre (i work there).

Thankss
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
1720 posts
794 upvotes
Waterloo
Oh Wind, Where art though?
Why hast thou not made the trek to Kitchener Waterloo yet?
It's a journey not far past a bossom and there are many persons a waiting here for it.

DEAR WIND...COME TO WATERLOO SO I CAN TELL ROBBERSTO STICK IT
Living in Ontario and Looking to save money on groceries? Check out my Grocery Flyer Highlight Thread Here!
Dec 24, 2006
305 posts
215 upvotes
Vancouver
ChampUz wrote: It is? My source told me existing customers can just call in and change there plans.. I would like a a couple more legitimate replies before I edit the first post.

Keep it as is; it never hurts to have hope. Howardforums just keeps going back and forth on the matter. If anything I'll call my source at wind and ask him, but it might be tricky seeing as how he doesn't like me anymore and all... On second thought, I'll wait for your source. :)
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2009
1105 posts
76 upvotes
Subject to Fair Use Policy wtf? This imo, makes it cold

Fair Use policy:
To ensure our customers enjoy optimal data usage on our network, we have a Fair Usage Policy. Our Fair Usage Policy is that if you exceed 5 gigabytes of data usage within a given billing cycle, we may slow your speed so that all WIND customers can better share the network and enjoy quality access to the Internet. If we elect to do so, we will slow your speeds from a maximum speed of 7.2 megabits per second to a maximum speed of 512 kilobits per second for downloads and 128 kilobits per second for uploads.
[OP]
Jan 26, 2009
420 posts
204 upvotes
Dorianking wrote: Subject to Fair Use Policy wtf? This imo, makes it cold

Fair Use policy:
To ensure our customers enjoy optimal data usage on our network, we have a Fair Usage Policy. Our Fair Usage Policy is that if you exceed 5 gigabytes of data usage within a given billing cycle, we may slow your speed so that all WIND customers can better share the network and enjoy quality access to the Internet. If we elect to do so, we will slow your speeds from a maximum speed of 7.2 megabits per second to a maximum speed of 512 kilobits per second for downloads and 128 kilobits per second for uploads.

LoL..
Well it obviously depends on what time you are using the data, say you went over 5gb, but are connected to a tower with less people connected to that tower, you will get full speed, or late at night.
Jul 6, 2009
509 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto

Fair Use policy:

40 bucks for 5 gb is good enough already look at rogers............
Umm so it say province wide calling and canada wide calling does that mean i hav to be at the wind zone or not?
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2008
1132 posts
153 upvotes
Toronto
Yes you have to be in one of the wind's homezone
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2007
1503 posts
122 upvotes

Fair Use policy:

Lmaoo, dude it is within their right to do so. Trust me, i had an issue with them lately reg. Infinite India calling but then it was found to be a problem on their part and not mine.

Besides, 5GB is a LOTTTT for a cell phone. Even if u tether, what are you gonna run torrents off it? Speeds will be crap anways and you are not supposed to tether a cell phone to run BT.

This fair use policy DOES NOT make this deal cold.
Thankfully, im done my rogers contract in 5 days. WINDDDD here i come :lol: :lol:
Dec 24, 2006
305 posts
215 upvotes
Vancouver
AsuranZala123 wrote: 40 bucks for 5 gb is good enough already look at rogers............
Umm so it say province wide calling and canada wide calling does that mean i hav to be at the wind zone or not?

Yes, you have to be in a wind zone for your unlimited calling and other stuff to work, otherwise it's $0.25 a minute.
Sep 16, 2005
75 posts
20 upvotes
Calgary
Fook Yeah! I've been lusting after Motorola xt720. Sold! Sold! Sold!
$400 for the phone. $40/mth!