Cell Phones

HOT Iphone 6 2 years contract $265!!! HOT

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 12th, 2015 10:54 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Banned
Feb 24, 2015
24 posts
19 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

HOT Iphone 6 2 years contract $265!!! HOT

Apple has raised almost $100-$110 for Iphone 6 and 6+ on their website.

All carriers are raising their price

Iphone 6 to $348.99 from $265

Iphone 6+ to $478.99 from $478.99


The reason was because CDN $ is so low. I know it's not for everyone but if anyone who is looking to get an iphone even outright. get it ASAP.
42 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 18, 2010
1024 posts
312 upvotes
Edmonton
I see no deal here. Still requires $70/mo minimum spend i think.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 18, 2010
668 posts
622 upvotes
Vancouver
A phone on a contract is not a hot deal..
[OP]
Banned
Feb 24, 2015
24 posts
19 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
For all carriers.

Bell, Rogers, Telus, Koodo, Fido
[OP]
Banned
Feb 24, 2015
24 posts
19 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I know its not for everyone. NO need to start trolling and going on with the with contract is no deal.

It's a good deal for whoever still wants a phone in a contract or get it outright before the price increase tmr.

Still $100 cheaper if people got it today. Not everyone has extra money like myself
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2004
4494 posts
2150 upvotes
Calgary
16GB
$839

840$ for a 16 GB phone LOL.

http://store.apple.com/ca/buy-iphone/iphone6

The hillarious part is how hippies, who were so happy and short sighted to see gas prices drop earlier in the year while oil companies are hurting, are the ones most hurt by changes like this. A weaker dollar means much higher cost of goods.

but yes, for those who want to buy, best to buy now before the price is changed everywhere.
[OP]
Banned
Feb 24, 2015
24 posts
19 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I used to go to the states for gas or groceries but now I cant cuz USD is too high.
I used to buy stuffs on china website but not I cant cuz CHN is too high too.

Now all the chinese people are getting richer and richer.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jun 23, 2005
23727 posts
188672 upvotes
GTA
The fact that the price of something is going up tomorrow does not mean it's a hot deal today, IMO. If the $22K Apple watch is going to be $24K tomorrow, does that make it a hot deal today? It was never a deal at $22K to begin with. Yes, people who were going to buy an iPhone anyways could save some money by buying today, but it's still not a hot deal. This is being discussed in a thread in the Cell Phones forum, and that's where the discussion should stay IMO.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
19864 posts
8179 upvotes
Toronto
2 years contract and hot don't belong together.
Member
Oct 13, 2013
335 posts
176 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Why is CAD keep dropping? It's painful. Why isn't anyone complaining about this?
Banned
Jan 15, 2015
586 posts
166 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
bowen1506 wrote: Why is CAD keep dropping? It's painful. Why isn't anyone complaining about this?
Perhaps you should learn how the economy works
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jan 26, 2014
127 posts
130 upvotes
Best way to male the price of the new watch seem reasonable is to raise the price of the phones. If the CAD was the problem all Apple tech would go up not just the phones.
Jr. Member
Dec 12, 2011
103 posts
45 upvotes
mississauga
Firebot wrote: 16GB
$839

840$ for a 16 GB phone LOL.

http://store.apple.com/ca/buy-iphone/iphone6

The hillarious part is how hippies, who were so happy and short sighted to see gas prices drop earlier in the year while oil companies are hurting, are the ones most hurt by changes like this. A weaker dollar means much higher cost of goods.

but yes, for those who want to buy, best to buy now before the price is changed everywhere.
I enjoyed the gas price drop.....so I am a hippie? Your name is "firebot". And oil companies do not hurt......workers do.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2010
5371 posts
1929 upvotes
Abbottabad
Deal is colder than Fairbanks Alaska.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2007
1973 posts
155 upvotes
British Columbia
RedFiagDeais wrote: I used to go to the states for gas or groceries but now I cant cuz USD is too high.
I used to buy stuffs on china website but not I cant cuz CHN is too high too.

Now all the chinese people are getting richer and richer.
Hmm. Maybe try supporting our canadian economy rather then the U.S.? One of the reasons our dollar is suffering..
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 23, 2014
2470 posts
1162 upvotes
Cellphone Tower
Got my icrap of kijiji brand new 64gb for 740
Place Your Ad Here
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
17400 posts
14815 upvotes
Tarrana & The Ri…
MC25 wrote: Hmm. Maybe try supporting our canadian economy rather then the U.S.? One of the reasons our dollar is suffering..
Doesn't work that way.
Member
Oct 24, 2013
291 posts
585 upvotes
BELLEVILLE
Was driving by Christiana Mall (Delaware), picked up iPhone 6 for $649 (All in as no sales tax in Delaware US). Might even drive up there to pick up couple of Apple watches too if price difference grows too much.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 25, 2009
2091 posts
2106 upvotes
bowen1506 wrote: Why is CAD keep dropping? It's painful. Why isn't anyone complaining about this?
:facepalm:

Maybe if we complain hard enough the trend will reverse itself.

Top