Expired Hot Deals

[Sears] HOT! Sears Outlet: Save additional 30% - 40% online (Oct. 23 - 25, 2010)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2010 10:52 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
6844 posts
1727 upvotes
GTA

[Sears] HOT! Sears Outlet: Save additional 30% - 40% online (Oct. 23 - 25, 2010)

http://www.sears.ca/content/merchandisi ... utlet_sale

Sears is running a 3-day sale in their Outlet section (Oct 23 - 25, 2010). Some great deals if you're looking for furniture.

Use coupon 941612616 to take additional 30% off outlet items (941612615 to take 40% off if you pay with Sears card).

For those with Sears Card/Mastercard, use these coupons to earn extra rewards points: http://searscard.sears.ca/offer/coupons.html

Also check the RFD Coupons section for additional Sears coupons (I am not sure if they're stackable with this promotion).

Cheers!

EDIT: Codes corrected. Thanks heyjoe!
53 replies
Aug 23, 2010
990 posts
88 upvotes
thanks

got a 6 pack hannah montanah guitar picks for fun lol

edit:

methinks you have the codes mixed up, 16 is 30% and 15 is 40%
Contests Won: None :mad:
Nov 26, 2002
598 posts
55 upvotes
I was trying to order boots for the kids... the code wasn't taking, I called in to Sears and the operator said that the order needs to be a minimum of $100.... boo
Deal Addict
May 6, 2006
1415 posts
103 upvotes
Toronto
hempopotamus wrote: I was trying to order boots for the kids... the code wasn't taking, I called in to Sears and the operator said that the order needs to be a minimum of $100.... boo

Not True, you have to check off "Add a Promotion or Coupon Code" below the Gift or Reward Code to enter it, i couldn't figure it out at first, but then ordered some Winter Boots for $55!
Louis: Welcome to your first toddler pageant Stewie. Its what you do when you're in Texas.
Stewie: Oh lovely, a first class ticket to a semen stained death in the basement.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
3896 posts
1951 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
silvery wrote: Not True, you have to check off "Add a Promotion or Coupon Code" below the Gift or Reward Code to enter it, i couldn't figure it out at first, but then ordered some Winter Boots for $55!

i concur, they lied. I used it on a $9 item.
Jan 1, 2008
40 posts
17 upvotes
Are there any restrictions to using the 30% code? I tried with a boys snowsuit ($109) as well as a leather recliner ($999). I get the following message.....

"The order you have placed does not meet the requirements for the bonus coupon applied, Please either update your order to meet the requirements or remove the bonus coupon from your order."

Do I have to input my payment info first? Please help! Thx.
Nov 11, 2006
554 posts
65 upvotes
dhlwtu wrote: Are there any restrictions to using the 30% code? I tried with a boys snowsuit ($109) as well as a leather recliner ($999). I get the following message.....

"The order you have placed does not meet the requirements for the bonus coupon applied, Please either update your order to meet the requirements or remove the bonus coupon from your order."

I don't see any recliners at sears outlet, you must have placed your order at sears (not at outlet) ?
Apr 26, 2004
546 posts
69 upvotes
Cambridge
dhlwtu wrote: Are there any restrictions to using the 30% code? I tried with a boys snowsuit ($109) as well as a leather recliner ($999). I get the following message.....

I keep getting the same message too and the items I've ordered are all from the outlet site. Thought I'd try again later.
Sep 22, 2006
544 posts
12 upvotes
The Sears online ordering system has been really messed up since last night when I tried to place my order. The coupon worked for me at first, but I wanted to add some items and have since been unable to make it work... even on those same items on which it had originally worked. Catalogue reps may not be able to help you either.

I ended up phoning 1-866-390-5464 with my list of items (I just read off my shopping cart in front of me) and the CSR rep there was able to manually push the discount through.

Happy shopping! :)
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
11861 posts
15065 upvotes
There are some good deals on mens's leather jacket. They are selling for $119 and $99 each before the discount or $72 or $60 after the 40% off.

Also, there is nothing on that promotion that says orders must be over $100.

Plus, only items from the outlet qualify for the discount. Not the regular Sears online store.
Have a nice day!

Nov 26, 2002
598 posts
55 upvotes
the boots I am trying to order are from the clearance site. i click on the promotion code and apply it and I get the same message as above..

The order you have placed does not meet the requirements for the bonus coupon applied, Please either update your order to meet the requirements or remove the bonus coupon from your order.

someone else got a sears CSR to push the code through, the one I called wouldnt

so this seems like a real YMMV deal here
Sep 22, 2006
544 posts
12 upvotes
hempopotamus wrote: the boots I am trying to order are from the clearance site. i click on the promotion code and apply it and I get the same message as above..

The order you have placed does not meet the requirements for the bonus coupon applied, Please either update your order to meet the requirements or remove the bonus coupon from your order.

Didi you call the regular catalogue number or the number I posted? Those are not the same. Try the number I posted and explain that the code refuses to work online or for the catalogue reps either.
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
11861 posts
15065 upvotes
hempopotamus wrote: the boots I am trying to order are from the clearance site. i click on the promotion code and apply it and I get the same message as above..

I don't know what your problem is. I just tried it on a $45 pair of boots and the code works. Maybe the boots are not from the outlet site. BTW, clearance items DO NOT QUALIFY.
Have a nice day!

Sep 22, 2006
544 posts
12 upvotes
LonesomeDove wrote: I don't know what your problem is. I just tried it on a $45 pair of boots and the code works. Maybe the boots are not from the outlet site. BTW, clearance items DO NOT QUALIFY.

No need to be loud. The site *is* experiencing problems for some people and some items. Here's another example. If you go to men's shoes and the Hush Puppies department. Now, see the "Men's Steps by 'Gus'"? See how it says $59.99. Try clicking on it and going to Quickview. See the price change to $89.99? Now try to order and see how you are able to order "wide" in Dark Brown? Now close the quickview window and righ click on that shoe thumbnail and open in new tab/window instead. See how the price stays at $59.99? Now try to order yourself those "wide" Dark Browns. No can do. Gotta go back and pay $81.99 for those.

Like I said, technical problems, so no need to come off shouting at or ridiculing anyone.

Oh and ... "clearance items DO NOT QUALIFY" ... care to show me where it says that in writing on the coupon page? The Outlet site is a clearance department, by definition, BTW.