Expired Hot Deals

Enterprise

Hot Wire-Car Rental deal in Vegas - Mid size SUV - 11.62 per day - full open res

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2009 10:35 am
[OP]
Nov 27, 2008
146 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto

[Enterprise] Hot Wire-Car Rental deal in Vegas - Mid size SUV - 11.62 per day - full open res

[rfdlink=92]Hot Wire[/rfdlink] - Car Rental deal in Vegas - Mid size SUV - 11.62 per day - full open res

This rate is good , for three reasons. I didn't have to give a credit card number for the deal, which means I can change my mind at any time and use another company if I find a better deal between now and Feb 27. And since I didn't have to give a credit card, it also means I didn't have to PRE-PAY it. I also got to know the name of the car rental company before I pay.

There are two types of deals on [rfdlink=92]HOTWIRE[/rfdlink]. This was one of the ones in BLACK, meaning the above applies.

When the deal is in RED, you have to give a credit card, prepay, and also you won't know the name of the company until you have paid.

Trip details
Car details
Enterprise - Mid-size SUV
Includes unlimited mileage

LAS McCarran Intl. Airport
Las Vegas, Nevada
The car must be picked up and dropped off at this location.

Pick-up date
Fri, Feb 27, 2009
10:00PM Drop-off date
Fri, Mar 13, 2009
10:00PM Driver name

25 or over

A valid debit or credit card under the driver's name is required upon pick-up. Typical deposit requirements are as follows:
Credit Cards: $200 (this is a minimum deposit requirement)
Debit Cards: Some locations may ask drivers presenting a debit card for deposit to show a roundtrip itinerary in order to rent the vehicle. Please call the car rental company in advance to determine the debit card policy, as rules and regulations vary by location.

Total cost for your trip

Car Rental
Car daily rate: $11.62
Rental days: 14
Subtotal: $162.72

Estimated taxes and fees: $96.04
Estimated total*: $258.76 USD - approx $290 CAN

This is looking better and better for me, because I originally reserved the same vehicle on alamo's website for almost two hundred dollars more!
Estimated Total in CAD...............................$470.93
that is what Alamo wanted to charge me. I am cancelling that open reservation right now :D

If anyone finds a cheaper price for those two weeks, please PM ASAP.

Also, I am seeking a room for Friday Feb 27 and maybe Sat Feb 28 on the STRIP. looking for 4 star or better for CHEAP.

Thank you,

Michael

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)