Deal Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
5132 posts
845 upvotes
calgary

HOT! Xbox Insiders Only: Combine GamePass and Xbox Live gold for only 1$

Deal Link:
Price:
There is a really hot deal right now for members of the Xbox Insider Program that are beta level or above.

They are currently testing the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate which combines a GamePass Subscription & an Xbox Live gold Subscription into one subscription.

If you have an existing XBLG or Gamepass subscription you can combine them for only 1$.

The trick here is that if you currently have either Xbox Live gold or Gamepass it will add up all the months (ie. 6 months of XBLG + 4 months of Xbox game pass = 10 months of Xbox Gamepass Ultimate) for only a dollar.

I had just added two years of XBLG to my account so because of this I was able to get 2 years of gamepass for basically 1$.

The only caveat being is it maxes out at 3 years (in hindsight I would have added another year of XBLG to get 3 years of gamepass/XBLG)

To take advantage of this offer just open up the Xbox Insider app on your Xbox and under "insider content" there is an option for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate go through that and it will take you through to the store page that has the offer.

It will say 1$/month, but if you go through and pay the money it will combine your current subscriptions and your current subscription end date will be a combination of how many months of XBLG you have + how many months of gamepass you have.

If you add 3 years of XBLG to your account today at retail value you could get 3 years of XBLG + 3 years of Gamepass for 210$

Retail value would be 690$ (3 years of gamepass = 480$ + 3 years of XBLG = 210$)

EDIT:
Xbox Insider Program is a voluntary program that allows people to get and test system updates and features before anyone else.
There are details here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one ... er-program

You can sign up today, however in order to take advantage of this deal you will need to be at least a beta member which would require being the program for at least 3 months.
Last edited by SpicYMchaggis on May 15th, 2019 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
106 replies
Dec 24, 2017
525 posts
447 upvotes
how do you become xbox insider member?
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2007
1322 posts
344 upvotes
I signed up for ultimate, but had very little time already banked. Anyone know if you van cancel ultimate, buy more gold, then reactivate ultimate to get the benefits?
Jun 27, 2012
693 posts
608 upvotes
I'm on the Xbox app but there is no Xbox Insider tab
2010-2019 Contest Winnings = $0
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
5132 posts
845 upvotes
calgary
Saukrates wrote:
May 15th, 2019 11:07 am
I'm on the Xbox app but there is no Xbox Insider tab
Oh that was a typo, you need to do it from the insider app on your xbox not the xbox app.
Nov 16, 2016
142 posts
38 upvotes
Alberta
I was trying to do this the other day, but nothing happened when I "joined" the xbox ultimate pass in the insider app and I couldn't find anywhere under my subscriptions where I could extend and/or buy a ultimate pass.
Oct 21, 2012
15 posts
4 upvotes
NORTH YORK
You can sign up today, however in order to take advantage of this deal you will need to be at least a beta member which would require being the program for at least 3 months.
I didn't know this existed until now, but I'll sign up in case there deals like this in future
Sep 7, 2014
613 posts
664 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
I saw this last night on my Xbox in the Insider App...cursory glance at the T&Cs but didn't clue in.

Can someone explain how this works with the combining for $1 if you already have both services?

I have:
XBLG - Expires on 10/13/2020 (16mo)
XBGP - Expires on 11/22/2019 (5mo)

Does this mean I'd have XBGPU for 21 months?? If so, DAMN.
Jan 12, 2011
58 posts
116 upvotes
Montreal, QC
ChippewaBarr wrote:
May 15th, 2019 11:55 am
I saw this last night on my Xbox in the Insider App...cursory glance at the T&Cs but didn't clue in.

Can someone explain how this works with the combining for $1 if you already have both services?

I have:

EXACTLY that, I'm set until July 2021 now!!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
5132 posts
845 upvotes
calgary
ChippewaBarr wrote:
May 15th, 2019 11:55 am

I have:

Yup, That's exactly how it works. It's super hot if you qualify. I would have skipped it if someone didn't bring my attention to it so that's why I created this thread even though it probably only applys to a small group of people.

I just added 2 years of XBLG to my account so I basically just got 2 Years of gamepass for 1$.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
2753 posts
1401 upvotes
Montreal
Signed up to the Insider program. Let's see if the offer will still be available in 3 months' time.

virtuman1980 wrote:
Feb 21st, 2013 8:56 am
Haha...pretty interesting fellow indeed...but it was this persistence/stubbornness of his that got him the positive result in the end.
datako wrote:
Feb 19th, 2013 12:35 am
... Although, I'm a little surprised you went against what everyone advised ,op. You've got balls and absolutely crazy at the same time to do this.
Mar 14, 2011
216 posts
74 upvotes
GTA
Didn't realize that they just added them together like that... Damn that's good especially going forward into next gen.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
3875 posts
2208 upvotes
So anyone tried fast forwarding the system clock by 3 years and see if this pops up?
Sep 7, 2014
613 posts
664 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
So minor update: I did the "join" in the Insider App (been in the program 5+ years) and got the "Manage" and "See In Store" but can't pay for the $1 activation. Not sure if you have to wait a bit till it allows you but I'm stuck there.