Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fido

HOT: YMMV $55 6GB / $75 10GB retention Pulse Plan

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2017 5:03 pm
May 9, 2014
41 posts
13 upvotes
Vancouver
Does anyone know if this offer is still active? Do I have to mention something specific to get it?
American Express Gold (30K) | American Express Business Gold (40K) | American Express Business Platinum (75K)
BMO World Elite Mastercard (Primary Card)
Aug 29, 2017
71 posts
16 upvotes
Hey guys I'm a long time Fido customer, 10 plus years. I have 4 lines and my recent one is pretty new and has only been active for 2 months. Will it be possible for it to get the $55 6gb plan. It's currently on a $40 plus line discount which is 10 percent off. So $36 1gb 500m plan. Is it the line that has to be active for 3 months or the account? Also any idea what we can expect for Black Friday this year. Also I'm on a $80 for 5gb with a iPhone 7. Is there anyone I can do better for that plan since it does come with a phone.
Feb 16, 2017
223 posts
298 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
It may have expired by now, wait till black friday near end of November. Last major deal like the $40 / 4 GB from Fido was around November 24. So i recommend waiting 1 more month to see whats going to happen.
(Telus $55 / 150GB USA+MEX+CAN)
Oct 23, 2017
67 posts
40 upvotes
Ottawa
XSHABX wrote: It may have expired by now, wait till black friday near end of November. Last major deal like the $40 / 4 GB from Fido was around November 24. So i recommend waiting 1 more month to see whats going to happen.
Do you think the 10GB deal has expired as well? I've been with Fido for years and don't see anything in my account for it either.
Feb 16, 2017
223 posts
298 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Sanek2k6 wrote: Do you think the 10GB deal has expired as well? I've been with Fido for years and don't see anything in my account for it either.
Only Way to know is to call them and ask if there are any offers available to you. Depends on what your current monthly rate plan is, if it's more than $55 then i doubt you'll get offered for it.
(Telus $55 / 150GB USA+MEX+CAN)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)