• Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2021 2:15 am
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2004
3330 posts
655 upvotes
North Etobicoke
arsenic wrote: Hi,

I've been to Vancouver a couple of times and I am planning to go again late September-beginning of October. I've been to a couple of place so far, including ParkInn on Broadway, BestWestern on Main St, City Centre Motor Hotel (terrible!) on Main St, Metropolitan on Howe St. My go-to place in Van is usually the Sheraton Wall Centre because it's a decent hotel, the location is good and the price is not too expensive. Although, they caught me earlier this summer with their $54/night hotel parking which I found unreasonable.

I am looking for a place to stay and won't have a car this time. Any recommendation on a decent place to stay that won't break the bank?

Thank you.
StatsGuy wrote: Seems like you prefer the cheaper places

Sutton place is pretty cheap usually for it's location. Fairmont has pretty good rates/promo (or did) with free parking and $25/daily food credit. My room was around$175/nt when I booked Fairmont Vancouver for Sept couple months ago

I would prefer Delta on Hastings or Residence Inn due to good condition of hotel/rooms, larger size and amenities like a fridge and stove/microwave so you can reheat delivery/takeout especially during covid19 times if you can't/don't want to dine in
Stayed at the Delta Marriot at Hastings a week back, it was nice and clean, had a microwave and fridge. The area has a lot of "undesirables" though lol.
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
18492 posts
13280 upvotes
Markham
Empyrium wrote: I went through the Evo membership agreement but found no such limit. https://evo.ca/member-agreement

Could this be an old limit and has been axed since? If not, do you mind sharing a source?
I never approached 250km so not sure if that was possibly old limit. The main page says:

Pay only for what you use. We cover the rest. Yep, our rates include gas, insurance, parking and all the kilometres you can dream of! No caps, no limits.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Guru
Sep 6, 2002
10544 posts
3855 upvotes
Empyrium wrote: I went through the Evo membership agreement but found no such limit. https://evo.ca/member-agreement

Could this be an old limit and has been axed since? If not, do you mind sharing a source?
gr8dlr wrote: I never approached 250km so not sure if that was possibly old limit. The main page says:

Pay only for what you use. We cover the rest. Yep, our rates include gas, insurance, parking and all the kilometres you can dream of! No caps, no limits.
I could have sworn it was this way. Perhaps I mixed that limit up with the long gone car2go will edit my post
Autocorrect sucks

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)