Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Hotels.com

Hotels.com/ca 2x Welcome Rewards or 10% off Booking

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 11th, 2012 1:57 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 12, 2004
164 posts
115 upvotes
Calgary

[Hotels.com] Hotels.com/ca 2x Welcome Rewards or 10% off Booking

For those of you who are participating in the Hotels.com Welcome Rewards points where you book 10 nights cumulative (over any number of trips) and you get one night free at Welcome Rewards participant hotels, this is a great deal. There are two coupon codes, posted with the following rules:

1) 2x Welcome Rewards: CAChooseWR6
Earn double Welcome Rewards when you book and stay at any of the 65,000 Welcome Rewards properties.
1. Sign into your account or sign up for Welcome Rewards when you make your booking
2. Book 2 or more nights at any Welcome Rewards hotel
3. Use the coupon above when you book

-- OR --

2) 10% off your booking: CAChoose106
Prefer an immediate discount? Take 10% off your booking now (but you won’t earn Welcome Rewards).
1. Book 2 or more nights at select hotels
2. Use the coupon code above when you book

If you choose to earn Welcome Rewards (option 1), how it works is that your free night will be available for use 2-4 weeks after your booking date ends. The value of your free night will equal the average nightly rate of the bookings you have earned towards the free night, which you should be able to redeem the next time you book a hotel. If the amount of your future hotel booking exceeds the value of your free night, you are allowed to simply pay the difference. You can only apply the free night to a hotel on the Hotels.com/ca website that is participating in the Welcome Rewards program. That being said, the majority of the hotels on their website are participants, so it's not really a limiting factor. Also, both deals are applied to the final pre-tax cost of the booking; if you decide to choose option 2, it will be applied on top of any existing deal or sale with that hotel. Likewise, if you choose option 1, the final pre-tax value of the hotel after any discounts will be used in determining the value of your free night.

I just made a 9-night booking in Hong Kong for an average of $88/night, and opted to earn 2x the Welcome Rewards. Combined with my existing 2 nights on my account I booked last year in NYC at an average of $168/night, I've just earned myself 2 free nights worth ($88 x 18 + ($168 x 2)) / 20 = $96/night. Or, in other words, I've spent $1128 (pre-tax), and have gained a $192 credit, worth about 17%. Not too bad a hotel deal.

Bookings must be made before April 22, 2012 to use the coupons, and travel must be completed by Sept 22, 2012.

li Arc
Matrixvibe wrote:I dunno for this deal. Last time I hoarded coffee I didn't sleep for a week.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)