Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Hotels.com

Hotels.com GET 15% OFF WHEN YOU PAY WITH PAYPAL

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2019 11:37 am
Jan 20, 2018
118 posts
459 upvotes

[Hotels.com] Hotels.com GET 15% OFF WHEN YOU PAY WITH PAYPAL

Just saw this in my email, if you missed the eBay Hotels.com gift card event, try book the hotel before March 20th.

GET 15% OFF
WHEN YOU PAY WITH PAYPAL
Use Code:
PAYPALSPRING19
Limited time offer. While supplies last.
Expires 3/20/2019.

Hotels.com Terms and Conditions
Use this coupon to get 15% off the price of your booking at a participating Price Guarantee hotel when you stay between 1 and 28 nights. You must pay for your stay when you make the booking and pay for your stay with a PayPal account. The discount only applies to the first room in the booking. You’ll need to pay the full price for any other rooms. The discount doesn’t apply to any taxes, fees or additional costs. To use this coupon, you must be over 18 years old and resident in the United States or Canada. You may only use this coupon for bookings made between 12:01 am MT on 2/20/2019 and 11:59pm MT on 3/20/2019 on the US or CA version of Hotels.com for a stay to be completed between 2/20/2019 and 5/31/2019. Bookings are subject to availability and the hotel’s terms and conditions. This coupon can’t be used for: 1. Package bookings i.e. hotel + flight 2. Bookings made through Group Travel Services 3. Bookings paid for at the hotel 4. Bookings paid for in a foreign currency 5. Bookings at non-participating hotels 6. Bookings made prior to receipt of this coupon Go to https://ca.hotels.com/page/hotel-exclus ... cale=en_CA for a list of non-participating hotels. Participating hotels are subject to change at any time. You can only use this coupon for a maximum of five bookings and each time it must be used in full. After those five bookings you won’t be able to use this coupon again, even if you cancel one or more of those bookings. This coupon is only valid for the first 10000 bookings made by all customers using this coupon. You’ll be able to check that it’s still valid before completing a booking. There’s a limit of one coupon per booking. This coupon can be combined with discounted prices on Hotels.com. It cannot however be used in conjunction with any other promotion on Hotels.com, whether offered by a third party or otherwise. You can’t collect or redeem Hotels.com™ Rewards nights when you use this coupon. You can’t apply this coupon to taxes, fees, or charges including, without limitation, extra guests, phone calls, cancellation fees, parking, or other charges. You must pay these charges when you make your booking, or directly at the hotel. You can’t redeem this coupon for cash, and it can’t be transferred or sold. It’s void where prohibited by law. Improper use of the coupon by you is prohibited and could be construed as fraud. We reserve the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the coupon has been used to make any speculative, false or fraudulent bookings or any bookings in anticipation of demand. Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see hotels.ca/customer_care/terms_conditions.html) and all bookings are subject to availability. Hotels.com is the promoter of this offer. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the State of Washington.
Images
  • Capture.JPG
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 20th, 2019 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited retailer name
56 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
2660 posts
3149 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP
Even a better deal than the gift card deal from eBay
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7463 posts
4047 upvotes
Montreal
Smartchen wrote: Thanks OP
Even a better deal than the gift card deal from eBay
With ebay deal you get 15% off + you can use whatever coupon there is, usually 10% off, so not exactly a better deal per se.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
2660 posts
3149 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Madevilz wrote: With ebay deal you get 15% off + you can use whatever coupon there is, usually 10% off, so not exactly a better deal per se.
I don’t think the eBay coupons ever applied to gift cards
Or you may have a targeted code that applies to GC’s
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2004
2741 posts
467 upvotes
Everytime I search hotels.com there are decent deals but I end up booking directly with the chain and a CAA-AAA discount for the same or even less money. No prepaying or funky cancellation policies. Sometimes you can stack rebates sites and still get hotel rewards. Do your homework!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7463 posts
4047 upvotes
Montreal
Smartchen wrote: I don’t think the eBay coupons ever applied to gift cards
Or you may have a targeted code that applies to GC’s
I meant Hotels.com coupons, not Ebay.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
2660 posts
3149 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Madevilz wrote: I meant Hotels.com coupons, not Ebay.
Ok, sorry my bad
Yes if you have a hotels.com coupon, I only get like 6% coupon most of the time though
Also eBay deal usually limit 2 to 3 gift cards
Nov 28, 2010
269 posts
160 upvotes
Vancouver
Do you guys know if I pay through Paypal, is it still considered a "travel" expense on my credit card?

I'm asking as my credit card (BMO WE) gives more points on travel purchases.

Same question also applies for flight tickets, can I still take advantage of credit card's travel insurances if I pay with Paypal?
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
4211 posts
5052 upvotes
Montreal, QC
ocaan wrote: Do you guys know if I pay through Paypal, is it still considered a "travel" expense on my credit card?

I'm asking as my credit card (BMO WE) gives more points on travel purchases.

Same question also applies for flight tickets, can I still take advantage of credit card's travel insurances if I pay with Paypal?
I'm pretty sure the answer is no, because Paypal itself is a broker between your card and the company you purchase from, it needs to be a direct purchase.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile and Videotron Fizz customer :-)
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
4211 posts
5052 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Man I'm trying to reserve a hotel in Vietnam and through hotels.com there's only one hotel available in the city I want to reserve the hotel at, while with booking.com there's like 15 hotels. I'm not sure why hotels.com is so limited sometimes.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile and Videotron Fizz customer :-)
Jan 15, 2017
53 posts
13 upvotes
Vancouver
just booked yesterday . non refundable Disappointed Face
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31267 posts
17274 upvotes
cheapbastage wrote: Everytime I search hotels.com there are decent deals but I end up booking directly with the chain and a CAA-AAA discount for the same or even less money.
Depends on the hotel really.
Most hotels are 10% for AAA which is about the same as hotels.com 10 for 1.
Very few times have I seen it for much less than that.
No prepaying or funky cancellation policies.
What's wrong with prepaying?
Cancellation policies maybe, but even booking direct sometimes has "better" rates for no cancels.
Sometimes you can stack rebates sites and still get hotel rewards. Do your homework!
This is true for hotels.com too....
$88 for $100 stacks with 10 for 1.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2017
2427 posts
3005 upvotes
Hamilton
While an okay deal this is certainly not better than the deal with the discounted gift cards. With a gift card I can still accumulate free nights... With this promo you cannot according to the terms and conditions.
Deal Guru
Mar 28, 2006
12211 posts
2948 upvotes
"You can’t collect or redeem Hotels.com™ Rewards nights when you use this coupon. You can’t apply this coupon to taxes, fees, or charges including, without limitation, extra guests, phone calls, cancellation fees, parking, or other charges. "
People around you may have weaken immune system (or live with one). Wear a mask in indoor settings if you have cold symptoms.
Mar 30, 2010
337 posts
180 upvotes
Calgary
Just tried to book 3 separate hotels with this and no luck.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14631 posts
3358 upvotes
Vancouver
LOL at the promo. Must be some hidden clauses in the promo?

I tried three different hotels and kept getting “promo” error
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14631 posts
3358 upvotes
Vancouver
What the hech is their definition of a “price guarantee hotel”????!

How do I tell which hotels?

Person With Folded Hands
Nov 28, 2010
269 posts
160 upvotes
Vancouver
I tried more than 10 hotels, no luck.

They have another code for %10 which works on most hotels.
"BLOSSOM"
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2942 posts
3012 upvotes
Montréal
Check the exclusion list in my previous post most hotels are excluded

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)