• Last Updated:
  • Apr 20th, 2021 7:55 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2016
3769 posts
3279 upvotes

House Sigma Mobile Phone Login Theory

There are many theories about real estate going to the moon and who is responsible for it.

The shoe count theory. The poor immigrant pooling money theory. The Hong Kong political prisoner theory. The Garth Turner contrarian indicator theory. The bitcoin trillionaire theory.....and of course, my very own Thailand peasant richer than Canadian working class theory.

But here is perhaps the true insight at who is most likely buying up Canadian real estate. I present you with House Sigma mobile phone login theory.

5 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2014
1455 posts
658 upvotes
Toronto, ON, CA
Probably.
Everyone keeps saying that “foreigners” are a small percentage of buyers...yes directly of course.
But indirectly I’m certain it’s much higher.
They’re funneling money to their friends, family members and corporations and buying in their names.

But yeah Dumb and Dumber (The two Liberals) are obviously turning a blind eye.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2007
3392 posts
3722 upvotes
Toronto
thats pretty good work detective
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2018
5326 posts
4374 upvotes
2009M5 wrote: Probably.
Everyone keeps saying that “foreigners” are a small percentage of buyers...yes directly of course.
But indirectly I’m certain it’s much higher.
They’re funneling money to their friends, family members and corporations and buying in their names.

But yeah Dumb and Dumber (The two Liberals) are obviously turning a blind eye.
You must be new to Canada, the conservatives love foreign money even more , especially for real estate and any and all foreign investment. That's literally all the provincial cons talk about and will sell MZO to foreigners and foreign companies since it does create jobs

When we last had a conservative in federal, they really loved china and promoted much stronger ties and celebrate Chinese investors buying up companies and land in Canada since they recognized how important china is and why EU, AUS, NZ and even US all have trade deal with china and why china is biggest trading pattern for all of them.