• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2006 1:54 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2002
12253 posts
858 upvotes
gmark2000 wrote:Anyone tried these guys out yet? What is the second year price? A big whopping surprise? I tried to call their sales department and was put on hold for a long time and I hung up.
You could PM Rehan - he's used them for a while I believe. He said he never extends into the second year, just cancels his account and starts over with a new promo, which they've always had for as long as he was with them :)
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2002
1958 posts
84 upvotes
lindmar wrote:Get some basic cpanel hosting, use free software built into fantastico..

Other than that.. there are so many great web 2.0 style carts coming up and along.

Do a little research and you might be able to do it free.
It's better to download most updated version of the software directly from the project site. Fantastico scripts may not be up-to-date therefore will have security holes.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2003
1392 posts
51 upvotes
Richmond Hill
deep wrote:SSL for $14.95 - http://www.ev1servers.net/Dedicated/SSL/RapidSSL.aspx

Rehan recommended this to me a little while ago. He says you can almost always cancel and start again the next year.
Looks like you can order the Free Trial SSL Certificate and then if you upgrade to RapidSSL, they knock off $5 and give you 2 more months! Not sure if this applies to the already LOW price of $14.95.

Thanks for posting the info :D
Aug 9, 2005
982 posts
13 upvotes
onyxservers.com does this with amazing customer service. Good price too. It's a Richmond Hill company I think.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)