Shopping Discussion

How can a Canadian can shop at Sam's club?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2019 10:05 am
Tags:
None
Jun 10, 2008
84 posts
53 upvotes
We bought a 1 year membership on Groupon last year for $45, which included a $20 voucher and another $20 in food. Went another 2 times, (Gilbert, Arizona) and have no plans to go back. The place seemed... lacking, and it wasn't just us who seemed to think that apparently. There were only a handful of people in the store the times we were there, but on a visit to the nearby Costco afterward, it was packed with customers. I've been told Sam's Club has an auction site where you have to be a member to bid. Some pretty good deals from what I've read.
Jun 19, 2006
225 posts
154 upvotes
I just signed up and got the Sams store credit card - which lets you only use it at Sams club and walmart.

Anyone know how to pay for the monthly bill for it besides going to the US.
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2008
5338 posts
1985 upvotes
Winnipeg
Turbo_M5 wrote: I just signed up and got the Sams store credit card - which lets you only use it at Sams club and walmart.

Anyone know how to pay for the monthly bill for it besides going to the US.
Mail a chq
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2008
5338 posts
1985 upvotes
Winnipeg
U can print free day passes online
Sep 24, 2019
1 posts
I am from.canada visiting usa and want to go to sams club. Can I sign up with a canadian address, or can i use my grandparents usa address? Or does there need to be supporting identification?
How do I get a Sam's club card from canada
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2594 posts
9645 upvotes
JasmineW47177 wrote: I am from.canada visiting usa and want to go to sams club. Can I sign up with a canadian address, or can i use my grandparents usa address? Or does there need to be supporting identification?
How do I get a Sam's club card from canada
My wife signed up for a membership at Sam's club. They do accept Canadian residents. Also in the past I bought a deal from groupon which made it easier.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
4590 posts
1573 upvotes
Necro thread warning for those that may feel the need to respond to someone from 6 to 8 years ago
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.