None
[OP]
Banned
Apr 18, 2015
160 posts
13 upvotes
ON

How can people kiss their dogs?

I have noticed more and more that I see people who kiss their dogs, sometimes in the mouth and let their dogs lick them, or other times they kiss them on their face somewhere... how can people do this?

How can someone be so disgusting? Everytime I see this it brings up revulsion and disgust.. do these people know that these same dogs they're letting lick their mouths use that tongue to clean their anus and genital? Even to kiss a dog on it's fur is completely disgusting. Wow, people have no shame these days do they.
22 replies
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
36455 posts
10769 upvotes
Ottawa
I am with you.
I find it very funny when people let their dogs lick them in the face...especially considering that that dog has recently licked it's own nuts or some other dogs a** or their nose on a peeing post or poop on the grass.
Yum, that is surely something I would look forward to...a kiss form something that had just done those two tasty things LOL
But hey, people will come on and say that their dog is a member of their family....although I don't know of any other member of the family that licks their nuts and other persons a**es and then kisses them :)
Deal Guru
May 9, 2007
13752 posts
4118 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
I'm not a dog owner, but I'm not disgusted by this. Consider how much saliva those same people have swapped with other humans. Many how much those humans' mouths have been in various places. Maybe it is the dogs that should be disgusted.
Global warming will be exceeded during the 21st century unless deep reductions in carbon dioxide (CO2) and other greenhouse gas emissions occur (United Nations IPCC Report 2021)

Every disaster film starts with scientists being ignored
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2012
3177 posts
190 upvotes
East York
isn't dog saliva suppose to be really "clean" or something?
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2009
4770 posts
210 upvotes
Guelph
i think its fair to say alot of humans are far dirtier then most dogs. dogs have anti bacterial saliva in their mouths that kill most bacteria that might find its ways in their mouths. so i wouldnt be too concerned about getting something.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2012
4180 posts
1975 upvotes
BC
People lick and suck on different things all the time...
[OP]
Banned
Apr 18, 2015
160 posts
13 upvotes
ON
MexiCanuck wrote: I'm not a dog owner, but I'm not disgusted by this. Consider how much saliva those same people have swapped with other humans. Many how much those humans' mouths have been in various places. Maybe it is the dogs that should be disgusted.
are you really trying to compare a human kissing another human, versus a human kissing/licking a dog in the mouth?

if thats what you are doing, than why don't we start marrying dogs like they do in india ??
Deal Guru
May 9, 2007
13752 posts
4118 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
acg011 wrote: are you really trying to compare a human kissing another human, versus a human kissing/licking a dog in the mouth?

if thats what you are doing, than why don't we start marrying dogs like they do in india ??
That is quite a leap, from a kiss to marriage. I kiss my sisters and my mother, but I'm not going to marry all of them! :)
Global warming will be exceeded during the 21st century unless deep reductions in carbon dioxide (CO2) and other greenhouse gas emissions occur (United Nations IPCC Report 2021)

Every disaster film starts with scientists being ignored
Deal Fanatic
Dec 8, 2007
5387 posts
1952 upvotes
Yeah, this is pretty disgusting ..... real 'low' thing to do ....
Hydropwnics wrote:"TodayHello is a certified hustler and original gangster."
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2009
5161 posts
703 upvotes
South of Ottawa
acg011 wrote: I have noticed more and more that I see people who kiss their dogs, sometimes in the mouth and let their dogs lick them, or other times they kiss them on their face somewhere... how can people do this?

How can someone be so disgusting? Everytime I see this it brings up revulsion and disgust.. do these people know that these same dogs they're letting lick their mouths use that tongue to clean their anus and genital? Even to kiss a dog on it's fur is completely disgusting. Wow, people have no shame these days do they.
Why would someone who is clearly an dog hater post in the pet forum? People have no shame these days do they.
Next time you kiss a girl you should think about the last time she had her mouth/tongue on or near some other guys genitals. Or maybe she didn't wash her hands after going to the bathroom and touched you somewhere.smh
[OP]
Banned
Apr 18, 2015
160 posts
13 upvotes
ON
Beachdown wrote: Why would someone who is clearly an dog hater post in the pet forum? People have no shame these days do they.
Next time you kiss a girl you should think about the last time she had her mouth/tongue on or near some other guys genitals. Or maybe she didn't wash her hands after going to the bathroom and touched you somewhere.smh
im not a dog hater. where did you get that from?
i like dogs, cats, and all other animals except vermin like mice.

does your dog know how to brush it's teeth? me kissing a girl, who had human to human contact with another person is not a worry for me.

are you one of these people that kiss their dogs and lick their tongues?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 8, 2007
5387 posts
1952 upvotes
Beachdown wrote: Why would someone who is clearly an dog hater post in the pet forum? People have no shame these days do they.
Cool.

Just to add .... people wash their mouths and brush their teeth. Daily. Often several times a day. I do - do you?

Oh, then there's the fact human's don't eat *

But hey - Open mouth tongue your dogs all you want. Free country. God bless.
Hydropwnics wrote:"TodayHello is a certified hustler and original gangster."
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2009
5161 posts
703 upvotes
South of Ottawa
acg011 wrote: im not a dog hater. where did you get that from?
i like dogs, cats, and all other animals except vermin like mice.

does your dog know how to brush it's teeth? me kissing a girl, who had human to human contact with another person is not a worry for me.

are you one of these people that kiss their dogs and lick their tongues?
Sure you're an animal lover who thinks they are disgustingly dirty creatures. Please don't ever have a pet in your house.

Yeah, I french kiss my dogs all the time. :rolleyes:

Good that you don't worry about kissing a girl. Wouldn't want you to think about the trace amounts of bacteria and feces present in her saliva cause she forgot to wash her hands.
TodayHello wrote: Cool.

Just to add .... people wash their mouths and brush their teeth. Daily. Often several times a day. I do - do you?

Oh, then there's the fact human's don't eat *

But hey - Open mouth tongue your dogs all you want. Free country. God bless.
You and I may brush our teeth and wash our hands all the time, but there's a very good reason why norovirus is prevalent.

95 percent of people don't wash their hands long enough to kill germs. 15 percent of men and 7 percent of women did not wash their hands at all in public restrooms.
25% of adults do not brush their teeth twice a day.

So yeah, I'll take my chances and let my dogs lick my hand and kiss them on their heads.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
4385 posts
1433 upvotes
I Find IT more discussing people kissing their kids on the lips. But dogs sicken me too. Alot of these parents show their kids it's okay to kiss a dog at young age
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
6148 posts
1995 upvotes
Mississauga
acg011 wrote: I have noticed more and more that I see people who kiss their dogs, sometimes in the mouth and let their dogs lick them, or other times they kiss them on their face somewhere... how can people do this?

Do you know poo/pee comes out of the holes that you give oral sex...
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2012
1961 posts
329 upvotes
Canada
bad enough when a dog licks your skin, that said i kiss my cat!!
Deal Expert
Jul 22, 2006
22323 posts
2969 upvotes
Sex is dirtier.....
[OP]
Banned
Apr 18, 2015
160 posts
13 upvotes
ON
Ducky wrote: Do you know poo/pee comes out of the holes that you give oral sex...
why are you assuming that i have ever given oral sex to a girl i've been with?
[OP]
Banned
Apr 18, 2015
160 posts
13 upvotes
ON
Beachdown wrote: Sure you're an animal lover who thinks they are disgustingly dirty creatures. Please don't ever have a pet in your house.

Yeah, I french kiss my dogs all the time. :rolleyes:

Good that you don't worry about kissing a girl. Wouldn't want you to think about the trace amounts of bacteria and feces present in her saliva cause she forgot to wash her hands.

You and I may brush our teeth and wash our hands all the time, but there's a very good reason why norovirus is prevalent.

95 percent of people don't wash their hands long enough to kill germs. 15 percent of men and 7 percent of women did not wash their hands at all in public restrooms.
25% of adults do not brush their teeth twice a day.

So yeah, I'll take my chances and let my dogs lick my hand and kiss them on their heads.

i never said anything about a dog licking your hands. sometimes dogs do that without you allowing it, and it's fine.. hand isn't a big deal. what i'm talking about is people who kiss their dogs in the mouth, and THEY INITIATE and allow the kissing.or on the head or face
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
6148 posts
1995 upvotes
Mississauga
acg011 wrote: why are you assuming that i have ever given oral sex to a girl i've been with?
My statement wasn't talking about your private life... It was just stating that oral sex isn't any different than your topic about dogs...