Shopping Discussion

How to contact customer service on Amazon.ca?

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 5th, 2021 2:39 pm
[OP]
Dec 20, 2019
72 posts
48 upvotes

How to contact customer service on Amazon.ca?

Could anyone have experience contacting customer service on amazon.ca?

I bought an small oven from amazon and it is broken within a year. But i cannot find warranty information in the package. I just want Amazon to help me connect with the original seller, which is still selling the same product there.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
13 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
3635 posts
2297 upvotes
London
who made the product they should be the ones fixing it.

if its just some no name junk coming out of china then good luck.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
8167 posts
5084 upvotes
Mississauga
Was there no owner’s manual? It will lay out the warranty in excruciating detail.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
5670 posts
6893 upvotes
GTA
Jackinvan wrote: Could anyone have experience contacting customer service on amazon.ca?

I bought an small oven from amazon and it is broken within a year. But i cannot find warranty information in the package. I just want Amazon to help me connect with the original seller, which is still selling the same product there.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Contact the manufacturer not the seller. The package and product will have the brand name, if not google the product to find their website. Most items like this have a one year warranty so don't wait too long.
[OP]
Dec 20, 2019
72 posts
48 upvotes
tew wrote: Contact the manufacturer not the seller. The package and product will have the brand name, if not google the product to find their website. Most items like this have a one year warranty so don't wait too long.
Thanks! I cannot find contact information from the instructions or any other docs in the package. when i searched online, I cannot find the company's contact information.
This is the product:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01N4P ... UTF8&psc=1
Last edited by Jackinvan on Oct 5th, 2021 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Dec 20, 2019
72 posts
48 upvotes
whyami wrote: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/help/customer/contact-us

Check if other users have the same issue in the review. If this is the first time, if this is a common problem and if you get a good rep, they might replace it for free or give you a credit.
This is not the first time that customers report the issue. Where in the web page can i report this issue? Sorry, i don't seem to find it. Thank you~
[OP]
Dec 20, 2019
72 posts
48 upvotes
aaron158 wrote: who made the product they should be the ones fixing it.

if its just some no name junk coming out of china then good luck.
mrweather wrote: Was there no owner’s manual? It will lay out the warranty in excruciating detail.
Cannot find warranty information in the package..
Nov 14, 2014
587 posts
689 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Jackinvan wrote: This is not the first time that customers report the issue. Where in the web page can i report this issue? Sorry, i don't seem to find it. Thank you~
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/help/customer/contact-us
Click "A delivery order or select the order"
Select the order about you which you are contacting Amazon.
In the tell us more section select Returns and refunds.
A new combo will show, Select returns policy.
Two new buttons will show allowing you to either call or chat with a Amazon CSR.

Tell them the problem has been reported in the reviews by other users in the product page and ask if Amazon will consider providing a replacement since it is broke within a year. I had couple of stuff replaced by Amazon since lot of people had complained about it in the review.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
3635 posts
2297 upvotes
London
Jackinvan wrote: Cannot find warranty information in the package..
i googled the "brand name" and someone on home depot site posted this phone 440-960-6200. googling the phone no looks like its some company called Trademark Global the about us page confirms they started that brand in 2016 so best bet would be to call them and see what they say.
[OP]
Dec 20, 2019
72 posts
48 upvotes
aaron158 wrote: i googled the "brand name" and someone on home depot site posted this phone 440-960-6200. googling the phone no looks like its some company called Trademark Global the about us page confirms they started that brand in 2016 so best bet would be to call them and see what they say.
Perfect! You are so efficient! Thanks a lot!
[OP]
Dec 20, 2019
72 posts
48 upvotes
whyami wrote: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/help/customer/contact-us
Click "A delivery order or select the order"
Select the order about you which you are contacting Amazon.
In the tell us more section select Returns and refunds.
A new combo will show, Select returns policy.
Two new buttons will show allowing you to either call or chat with a Amazon CSR.

Tell them the problem has been reported in the reviews by other users in the product page and ask if Amazon will consider providing a replacement since it is broke within a year. I had couple of stuff replaced by Amazon since lot of people had complained about it in the review.
This is very good to know. I am talking to the rep at the moment. Will definitely request for a replacement. Keep fingers crossed :) Thanks again @whyami !

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)