Computers & Electronics

How did UFC 223 go for you on your IPTV?

• Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2018 7:41 am
[OP]
Mar 14, 2018
423 posts
298 upvotes

How did UFC 223 go for you on your IPTV?

If you watched UFC 223 on IPTV, please state your IPTV provider and how the stream went for you. HD? HQ audio? Freezes? Outages?
11 replies
Aug 27, 2016
125 posts
80 upvotes
I hope no one answers this
Next thing u know. They try to take it off the net like exodus
[OP]
Mar 14, 2018
423 posts
298 upvotes
mikedolo wrote: I hope no one answers this
Really? Then they should remove all the channels. You many not know this, ufc is available on regular channels in some countries, not just PPV.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
4096 posts
413 upvotes
Niagara-on-the-Lake
Boondoggler wrote: Really? Then they should remove all the channels. You many not know this, ufc is available on regular channels in some countries, not just PPV.
Yes, but the IPTV you're talking about is probably rebroadcasting stations illegally. There's a difference.
[OP]
Mar 14, 2018
423 posts
298 upvotes
Typhoonz wrote: Yes, but the IPTV you're talking about is probably rebroadcasting stations illegally. There's a difference.
Yes that's my point, IPTV is illegal for the most part so what difference does it make if you are watching movie/tv/sports? People don't have a problem reviewing iptv channels/movies/sports/tv-shows but ufc is off limit?
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2010
1963 posts
1021 upvotes
GTA
mikedolo wrote: I hope no one answers this
Typhoonz wrote: Yes, but the IPTV you're talking about is probably rebroadcasting stations illegally. There's a difference.
Like @Typhoonz said, its not just PPV. No one is going to state their "provider" in here in hopes of someone tracking them down and shutting them down if they are paying for and getting good service, that is just absurd. I wouldn't be telling you my provider. lol.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
4096 posts
413 upvotes
Niagara-on-the-Lake
Boondoggler wrote: Yes that's my point, IPTV is illegal for the most part so what difference does it make if you are watching movie/tv/sports? People don't have a problem reviewing iptv channels/movies/sports/tv-shows but ufc is off limit?
It's not that it's off limit, but should be kept to PMs to avoid ruining a good thing. It's like finding a perfect swim hole in the forest where nobody goes, then when you start telling people about it, 1) a ton of people end up going ruining its quaintness; and 2) someone in the higher ups takes notice of it and closes it to the public.
[OP]
Mar 14, 2018
423 posts
298 upvotes
heyyahblah wrote: Like @Typhoonz said, its not just PPV. No one is going to state their "provider" in here in hopes of someone tracking them down and shutting them down if they are paying for and getting good service, that is just absurd. I wouldn't be telling you my provider. lol.
Stop pretending like you haven't even seen this thread best-iptv-service-2148776/88/

and for those of you who are wondering about the initial question, here is some info https://www.reddit.com/r/IPTV/comments/ ... iptv_fair/
Apr 3, 2013
49 posts
8 upvotes
Mississauga
Zero buffer on UFC and WWE. Both 1080p 50fps streams
Oct 23, 2012
364 posts
259 upvotes
UFC can be seen on PPV or BT Sports.

Watched UFC 224 with no issues at all

A provider, which I got a good deal on for 3 months had good picture quality and no issues.