• Jul 19th, 2020 1:34 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2017 upvotes
Fernando Poo

How do you contact Amazon CS?

Have an Amazon Prime membership and wanted to print out the receipts (can get reinbursed through a govt program). Can't find where to get receipts going back to previous months (only this month) and wanted to chat to a rep but can't find that options, just give lists and none that fit and no result leading to a Chat with a rep. Are we all on our own now when it comes to customer support with Amazon?
Welcome to the Minitrue FDs, Ficdep
6 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
3759 posts
2439 upvotes
London
hagbard wrote: Have an Amazon Prime membership and wanted to print out the receipts (can get reinbursed through a govt program). Can't find where to get receipts going back to previous months (only this month) and wanted to chat to a rep but can't find that options, just give lists and none that fit and no result leading to a Chat with a rep. Are we all on our own now when it comes to customer support with Amazon?
hit the 3 dashes next to the amazon.ca logo scroll down to help click that. then under browse help topics click were it says need more help? then click contact us. then just select anything from the drop down menus and explain what u need and they will get u to the right agent
Dec 7, 2002
374 posts
327 upvotes
Kemptville
hagbard wrote: Have an Amazon Prime membership and wanted to print out the receipts (can get reinbursed through a govt program). Can't find where to get receipts going back to previous months (only this month) and wanted to chat to a rep but can't find that options, just give lists and none that fit and no result leading to a Chat with a rep. Are we all on our own now when it comes to customer support with Amazon?
At the top of the page on the right hand side click on "returns and orders". You can see all your orders and the order details or invoices.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2017 upvotes
Fernando Poo
figi28 wrote: At the top of the page on the right hand side click on "returns and orders". You can see all your orders and the order details or invoices.
Would that include my Prime fee for each month? Couldn't find any other than the current month.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2017 upvotes
Fernando Poo
aaron158 wrote: hit the 3 dashes next to the amazon.ca logo scroll down to help click that. then under browse help topics click were it says need more help? then click contact us. then just select anything from the drop down menus and explain what u need and they will get u to the right agent
None of those options fit my issue.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
3759 posts
2439 upvotes
London
hagbard wrote: None of those options fit my issue.
don't matter u don't need it to fit the issue u just need to get connected to someone and tell them what u want the drop down menu options don't mean nothing
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
29042 posts
14589 upvotes
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/help/customer/contact-us
hagbard wrote: Would that include my Prime fee for each month? Couldn't find any other than the current month.
You pay that monthly?
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.