Off Topic

How do you think COVID-19 will change the world when this is all over?

Mar 6, 2015
681 posts
50 upvotes
If the post or comment helps or delights you, please CLICK that LIKE BUTTON!😃
Meiji: Ambassador Swanbeck, I have concluded that your treaty is NOT in the best interests of my people. So sorry, but you may not.
Swanbeck: This is an outrage!
Deal Guru
Feb 23, 2008
12202 posts
1127 upvotes
Brampton
We will all learn how to cut hair! Except for the bald peeps.
Lets Go Blue Jays!!!
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2005
3978 posts
252 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
If thats the case can the middle east countries sue US for creating the massive migration problem and causing over 500,000 civilian deaths?.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
1991 posts
1260 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
gizmo8 wrote: If thats the case can the middle east countries sue US for creating the massive migration problem and causing over 500,000 civilian deaths?.
No.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2010
1626 posts
305 upvotes
BC
I still think that I will awake one morning and find this was all a horrible nightmare.
If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything. – Mark Twain
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
6629 posts
2896 upvotes
Boris Johnson PM of UK has been moved into intensive care after being diagnosed with the virus just a few days ago. It doesn't look good. Things will really hit home for the UK if he doesn't make it.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
2755 posts
510 upvotes
Ontario
insync44 wrote: I still think that I will awake one morning and find this was all a horrible nightmare.
Yeah it's called the "NukeMare". And you wont wakeup.
The Trump Cartel needs to go and I'm getting no answer, from Lee Harvey Oswald.
Stay Safe and Corona Free...
¨°º©oVelox, Versutus, Vigilanso©º°¨
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2005
3978 posts
252 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
Can the vitims of gun violence sue the gun manufacturers?.
Nov 14, 2012
320 posts
157 upvotes
You want to know whats comes after. Bill Gates, world renowned virologist who has been dealing with viruses and making money off them for decades and produced a few too, can give us insight of what is to come:

This conspiracy website did an article so you do not have watch the whole 50min interview: https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-05- ... cines.html

The summary is, who wants to return to normal, will have to get micro-chipped. Without it we will not be able to function in society, travel, find job, shop, sell.

I am half believer, do not give in conspiracies but do not discard them as nonsense. Often a conspiracy is hoax and often it is also some truth spoken too early or wrapped in too much hoax noise . The fact is that Italian director of national statistical institute said, that Italy had more respiratory related deaths in March 2019 than March 2020, I think the numbers were 17k and 15k. The fact is that in March 2019 everybody was happily walking around, shaking hands, visiting restaurants, shagging with strangers, and in March 2020 everyone is grounded and conditioned to be scared just to be within 1m of others.

So just applying pragmatic common sense to sort it out, I would say that microchips are coming.
Dec 18, 2014
134 posts
232 upvotes
GTA
Sanyo wrote:
there is a movie out there that predicted the coronavirus outbreak but it was being used as a biological weapon (and could be still we dont know).

An asian movie not sure if chinese or korean or what language.
You talking about Flu (2013)?

Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
1896 posts
461 upvotes
In Hiding
The summary is, who wants to return to normal, will have to get micro-chipped. Without it we will not be able to function in society, travel, find job, shop, sel
So just applying pragmatic common sense to sort it out, I would say that microchips are coming.

WHO head is puppet of Bill Gates - here is how microchips will be implemented for tracking virus immune folks and their ability to buy and sell = keys/id/wallet. Would you take the vaccine if it meant losing all your privacy and rights, including your finances? Plus the vaccine changing your basic DNA - who knows what we could mutate to, could lead to a real zombie apocalypse !

Last edited by Catnippy on Apr 11th, 2020 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2006
2012 posts
6 upvotes
Home
All the employers who think " you will be back in the office in no time" Yeah right, the employees have the power now. WFH for everyone