• Feb 6th, 2021 4:36 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Mar 20, 2015
49 posts
6 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

How does the BST forum work?

If i want to buy something off a post how does it work? i dont see the item's location. do we meet in person or am i suppose to pay for shipping? thanks
4 replies
Aug 12, 2019
6 posts
you could message the person selling the item and arrange a meeting with the person if local or you could work out shipping details with the seller
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
9268 posts
4552 upvotes
Markham
Make sure you check sellers feedback first
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5489 posts
2295 upvotes
Toronto
It's just a forum to allow you to make your own contact with someone who's selling something you want. Like Kijiji or Craigslist but with hopefully more confidence (feedback, forum history) that the person is going to treat you fairly. Apart from that there's no difference, there's no 'mechanism' to seal the deal like eBay or something.
Dec 4, 2013
842 posts
158 upvotes
Surrey, BC (GVR)
kikoo2 wrote: If i want to buy something off a post how does it work? i dont see the item's location. do we meet in person or am i suppose to pay for shipping? thanks
Create the wtb thread and put in what you want and specify your preference for local and/or shipped. Then come to an understanding in a private message. Usually the buyer pays for shipping, but even that can be negotiated.
Please check my feedback:
RFD
HWC
Heatware