How does Costco online return work?

• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2021 12:30 am
[OP]
Jul 28, 2017
325 posts
510 upvotes

How does Costco online return work?

Anyone has experience with online return for Costco.ca? I am thinking about ordering an electronics (computer) from Costco.ca and it seems that the 90 day return policy apply. Do they give you a prepaid shipping label to send back the item?
8 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
19276 posts
7427 upvotes
Toronto
You should be able to return in stores.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2003
4426 posts
3908 upvotes
Toronto
You can either bring it to a Costco location to return, or contact customer service will make arrangements. Once, I returned a really big thing that I bought online, and Costco had UPS do a pickup at my house. I don't know if they'll just give you a prepaid label if it's smaller but regardless, it's no charge for return shipping and should be painless. I'm sure, even if it was a small package, they would do a pickup at your home if you specifically ask them.
Jun 19, 2015
841 posts
794 upvotes
You can initiate the return online without CSR assistance now, and a prepaid label is given. The refund is issued as soon as the item is picked up.
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2010
1108 posts
594 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I have only done returns in store and it was no hassle beyond lining up in the returns line. Mind you I never bought large items that didn't fit in my car...
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2005
1514 posts
581 upvotes
I'm curious too. I cant return my online items in the store. They're not taking non-essential items back.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2005
1514 posts
581 upvotes
saberon2016 wrote: You can initiate the return online without CSR assistance now, and a prepaid label is given. The refund is issued as soon as the item is picked up.
I dont see an option to refund when I goto my order details
Jun 19, 2015
841 posts
794 upvotes
Dustler6 wrote: I dont see an option to refund when I goto my order details
Good grief, they've removed it :/