Travel

How early to arrive for YUL domestic flight at 630am?

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 7th, 2019 4:32 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2014
1815 posts
241 upvotes
St. Johns

How early to arrive for YUL domestic flight at 630am?

Flying business but I have an early flight tomorrow at YUL. How early do I need to show up? Does YUL offer priority screening for AC business class?
6 replies
Aug 3, 2017
133 posts
65 upvotes
RyanS219 wrote:
Aug 5th, 2019 10:02 pm
Flying business but I have an early flight tomorrow at YUL. How early do I need to show up? Does YUL offer priority screening for AC business class?
To be safe, I would be there at 5:30. You should have priority screening with an AC J class ticket.
Jul 30, 2015
443 posts
238 upvotes
dolfan1980 wrote:
Aug 5th, 2019 10:24 pm
To be safe, I would be there at 5:30. You should have priority screening with an AC J class ticket.
I havent really noticed but I think it's only for super elite members, if you only have a business class ticket you will have to go through regular line unless you've got a Nexus membership, RAIC card, American express platinum credit card, Super Elite status, etc.

Either way departure at 6h30 means boarding at 5h55 probably. If you're already checked in 5h30 is fine, there shouldn't be much wait at security at that time of the day

EDIT: Yes you have priority screening with a business class ticket, my mistake**
Aug 3, 2017
133 posts
65 upvotes
Latitude57 wrote:
Aug 5th, 2019 10:29 pm
I havent really noticed but I think it's only for super elite members, if you only have a business class ticket you will have to go through regular line unless you've got a Nexus membership, RAIC card, American express platinum credit card, Super Elite status, etc.

Either way departure at 6h30 means boarding at 5h55 probably. If you're already checked in 5h30 is fine, there shouldn't be much wait at security at that time of the day

EDIT: Yes you have priority screening with a business class ticket, my mistake**
I also wasn’t sure, but according to this priory security is available for paid domestic J: https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/hom ... vices.html
Apr 26, 2019
173 posts
242 upvotes
Markham, ON
dolfan1980 wrote:
Aug 5th, 2019 10:40 pm
I also wasn’t sure, but according to this priory security is available for paid domestic J: https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/hom ... vices.html
Be careful, as sometimes the priority screening line is closed. Happened to me a month ago at Toronto Pearson.

I'd arrive at 5am. You should have access to the lounge with a business class seat so if you have time to burn, just grab some breakfast there and relax.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
23343 posts
8977 upvotes
What I plan for: 75 minutes.
When I usually arrive: 46 minutes.