How to make best use of Costco $50 & $20 coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2020 9:41 am
[OP]
May 3, 2020
70 posts
12 upvotes

How to make best use of Costco $50 & $20 coupon

Got these with new membership. They expire end of Sep and Oct respectively. I need a TV. Should I wait for a TV sale and use these to order online? Not sure if I can use these coupons for that or they have some restriction. If I can't use for a TV deal, are there any good popular uses for these coupons? Thanks!
7 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2009
4035 posts
2155 upvotes
Toronto
The best way to use these coupons would be for you to send them to me, so I could use them.
I concede my opinion could be very biased in my favour.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
18463 posts
26469 upvotes
ONTARIO
buy 8 rotisserie chickens
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
15035 posts
12135 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Kiraly wrote: Use them for whatever you're already buying. Any usage restrictions will be printed on the coupons.
This

Spend em or lose em

Don’t sit on them waiting for something special to come along

Use them alongside your regular Costco shopping

FYI ... Tv Deals happen at Costco ALL THE TIME. Eventually what you want will be listed
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2014
2744 posts
1943 upvotes
Vancouver(ish)
johnsena wrote: Got these with new membership. They expire end of Sep and Oct respectively. I need a TV. Should I wait for a TV sale and use these to order online? Not sure if I can use these coupons for that or they have some restriction. If I can't use for a TV deal, are there any good popular uses for these coupons? Thanks!
Dude. Just buy something. Read what the restrictions are, and buy something within the category that is allowed. Consider the $50 + $20 you don't spend NOW by using the coupons on part of your regular purchases at Costco, $70 you can use later toward the TV or whatever else you wanna buy. Unless you specifically need to buy a TV or something equally specific with the coupons as per their limits, just consider them as cash for use now. You certainly don't need anyone holding your hands.

Good luck and enjoy.
Proud RFD member since January 31, 2007. Feel free to add 3,034 to my post count.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
3680 posts
2513 upvotes
GTA
I'll take them. Send me the codes.
Mar 17, 2009
182 posts
76 upvotes
Mississauga
Do you drink coffee? Costco.ca has a great selection of K Cups. I buy ours from there. Good way to spend your coupons.