Fashion & Beauty

Locked: How to match with a pink blouse?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 17th, 2020 3:47 am
Tags:
[OP]
Banned
Apr 14, 2020
2 posts

How to match with a pink blouse?

I just bought a pink (kinda neon pink) blouse, it looked nice but then I got trouble of mixing it with the rest of my wardrobe. The color is too bright, I dont know what to wear with it? Is a black short skirt good with it?
Any help or any tips?
Share:
4 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2007
4245 posts
1726 upvotes
These are my suggestions:

Very bright colors go well with jeans. Any bright color can be matched with black or maybe acid washed jeans (light blue). Also, white jeans may work, but use your judgment, because sometimes white make the bright color even worse (brighter).

Instead of jeans, it could also be a skirt. It depends on your style, and where you will be wearing it.

Other colors that can bring down neon colors are gray, light yellow, light brown, or light mustard. You really have to try them, make sure they match the top.

Other option for a really bright top is a sweater!! Depending on the blouse, you could wear a cardigan on top, it would dim those colors down quite a bit.

Have fun!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
9582 posts
1844 upvotes
Toronto
Royal blue or green skirt, even denim skirt.
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13872 posts
8938 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Post a pic first!
allysonmz wrote: I just bought a pink (kinda neon pink) blouse, it looked nice but then I got trouble of mixing it with the rest of my wardrobe. The color is too bright, I dont know what to wear with it? Is a black short skirt good with it?
Any help or any tips?

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
[OP]
Banned
Apr 14, 2020
2 posts
Great! thank you very much