• Feb 21st, 2018 12:40 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Nov 3, 2015
45 posts
10 upvotes
Ontario

How to notify blocked callers

Is it possible to notify callers that blocked numbers will not be accepted? I'm with Koodo.
5 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
19792 posts
9224 upvotes
Oakville
I don't think so. Alternative solution - put it in your outgoing voicemail message.
[OP]
Nov 3, 2015
45 posts
10 upvotes
Ontario
wearysky wrote: I don't think so. Alternative solution - put it in your outgoing voicemail message.
Thanks for your input. This is too bad because when I call my parents from my house line which is a blocked number, I get the message that their number does not allow blocked callers. They have Rogers home phone and internet.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
33805 posts
7447 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
rfd4life4ever wrote: Thanks for your input. This is too bad because when I call my parents from my house line which is a blocked number, I get the message that their number does not allow blocked callers. They have Rogers home phone and internet.
You can dial *82 to unblock your number for that individual call. Your parents will see your number
Last edited by Gee on Feb 19th, 2018 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Nov 3, 2015
45 posts
10 upvotes
Ontario
Gee wrote: You can dial *82 to unblock your number for that individual call. You parents will see your number
Yes thanks. I just dont want blocked numbers calling me so I would like the callers to be notified somehow that my phone does not accept blocked numbers.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
19792 posts
9224 upvotes
Oakville
rfd4life4ever wrote: Thanks for your input. This is too bad because when I call my parents from my house line which is a blocked number, I get the message that their number does not allow blocked callers. They have Rogers home phone and internet.
Yeah, I'm not aware of any mobile phone providers that offer this (granted, I haven't looked *too* closely). It seems to be more common in home/voip phones.