Cell Phones

How to set-up Koodo pre-authorized Debit payment in selfsrve??

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2018 4:57 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
3868 posts
1663 upvotes

How to set-up Koodo pre-authorized Debit payment in selfsrve??

Hey guys,

I got my first bill for Koodo the other day.

I could have sworn that I remember g pre-authorized debit payments on the self-serve but I didn't have the necessary bank account information to do it at the time.

Did they change this just now to not allow debit payments and only credit card payments only via their self-serve? I know I can set it up via my bank but I want them to take it automatically.
3 replies
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
3324 posts
3150 upvotes
Montreal
Sejad wrote:
Jan 1st, 2018 4:30 pm
I could have sworn that I remember g pre-authorized debit payments on the self-serve but I didn't have the necessary bank account information to do it at the time.
1) Try login to Koodo account online and browse to Self Server / Billing page.

2) At the bottom of the Billing page, you will see the link to setup pre-authorized debit payments. Click the setup, it will show the old Koodo webpage for setting up pre-authorized debit payments. Check to see if Koodo still allow you to setup pre-authorized debit payments. Otherwise, you might have to call Koodo for this.

[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
3868 posts
1663 upvotes
X360 wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2018 12:54 am
1) Try login to Koodo account online and browse to Self Server / Billing page.

2) At the bottom of the Billing page, you will see the link to setup pre-authorized debit payments. Click the setup, it will show the old Koodo webpage for setting up pre-authorized debit payments. Check to see if Koodo still allow you to setup pre-authorized debit payments. Otherwise, you might have to call Koodo for this.

That worked! I knew I had seen/found it before.

Thank you so much X360!
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2011
3573 posts
468 upvotes
Why not just set it up through your Bank