Shopping Discussion

How smooth is SportChek's mail-in return process?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2020 2:44 pm
Tags:
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
22529 posts
8939 upvotes
Toronto

How smooth is SportChek's mail-in return process?

Good morning everyone.

I bought a couple of Apple Watch SE GPS-only models in that awesome SportChek sale (50X Canadian Tire money) last week but then a couple of days later Staples had a short sale with deep discounts on the Series 5 cellular model, which for me at least was an even better deal. So, I'm going to return the unopened Watch SEs from SportChek.

In this era of Covid-19, my local SportChek is closed for returns, but there are some much further away that are open. I could either drive out of my way for an in-store socially distanced return, or else I can mail it in at my own expense.

How is the mail-in process? My Amazon returns go pretty smoothly, but my recent return with Rogers that did not. For the Rogers return it took three weeks and a few phone calls before everything was credited back on my account. How is it with SportChek?
2 replies
May 30, 2015
81 posts
51 upvotes
New Westminster, BC
They are actually pretty good with returns. You have to contact CS before actually doing the return so you can get a RMA number. You will have to write that number on the outside of the package.

I am not sure with covid if they got rid of that rule.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
22529 posts
8939 upvotes
Toronto
Eddiebtz wrote: They are actually pretty good with returns. You have to contact CS before actually doing the return so you can get a RMA number. You will have to write that number on the outside of the package.

I am not sure with covid if they got rid of that rule.
OK thanks. That is good to know.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)