• Last Updated:
  • May 17th, 2020 1:59 pm
[OP]
Banned
May 8, 2020
45 posts
5 upvotes

How to turn on Beidou GPS on my Huawei cellphone

I worked in Asia before, the Beidou GPS was much accurate than the conventional gps.

I got a new Huawei cellphone, I am wondering how to turn it on and turn off the regular gps. Any good guide on that in English or French?
6 replies
Sep 13, 2011
840 posts
506 upvotes
Québec
It offer no coverage in Canada.
Temp. Banned
Aug 18, 2019
220 posts
177 upvotes
Beidou is more accurate in China cuz Communist obscure the GPS signal there. They don't want people to use GPS in China for economic, military, civilian reasons. Talk about barriers. If u open up Google map satellite view and see China's map, you'll see it misaligned. GPS is much more advanced and tried-trued over the years with very good and improving quality signals. Unlike Communist's beidou spy satellite designed to siphon off your data n track your movements with 0 repercussions. Combined that with Huawei it'll be massive sleeper spy phone ready to siphon off and track data at moments notice by CCP Central command Thumbs Down Sign
Last edited by clueless dude on May 16th, 2020 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
6144 posts
1414 upvotes
Richmond Hill
username does not check out
[OP]
Banned
May 8, 2020
45 posts
5 upvotes
Beidou is known academically more accurate than gps due to its marvellous double direction communication.

Definitely it will work in Canada, I have even seen clients from African countries use that.

I just don’t know how to turn it on and operate using a English or French app.

Hopefully someone who understands Chinese can help me on this.
yesstyle wrote: username does not check out
Deal Fanatic
Jan 17, 2003
8610 posts
1081 upvotes
liemhoho wrote: Beidou is more accurate in China cuz Communist obscure the GPS signal there. They don't want people to use GPS in China for economic, military, civilian reasons. Talk about barriers. If u open up Google map satellite view and see China's map, you'll see it misaligned. GPS is much more advanced and tried-trued over the years with very good and improving quality signals. Unlike Communist's beidou spy satellite designed to siphon off your data n track your movements with 0 repercussions. Combined that with Huawei it'll be massive sleeper spy phone ready to siphon off and track data at moments notice by CCP Central command Thumbs Down Sign
Doesn't Google do this and basically every other company that offers gps?
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2002
3397 posts
2075 upvotes
Vancouver
Beidou is more accurate globally because it’s a much newer system and has more satellites than GPS.

Your Android phone automatically uses the most accurate positioning data. You don’t need to select anything.