HP 8710W High End Laptop (WUXGA, Blueray) + EXTRAS **UPDATED**
Here are some of the specs:
- Intel� Core™ 2 Duo Processor T9300, 2.50 GHz, 6 MB L2 cache, 800 MHz Front Side Bus
- 17" TFT display with 1920x1200 resolution (WUXGA)
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 1600M, 512MB GDDR3 discrete video memory
- 4GB RAM (upgradeable to 8GB)
- 160GB 7200rpm HD
- BluRay Disc DVD+/-RW drive
- Intel� Wireless LAN 802.11a/b/g/n; Bluetooth2.0+
- Integrated Intel Gigabit Network Connection (10/100/1000 NIC)
- 8-cell (73 WHr) Lithium-Ion battery (upto 3.5 hours)
- Fingerprint reader, SD memory card reader, etc...
- 1.1 inch thick
- HP extended 8-cell low profile snap on battery that gives the laptop double the battery life (I get over 5 hours of normal use with high brightness) - bought for $300
- HP Docking station that adds a whole bunch of ports, including a dual-link DVI output capable of driving a 2550x1600 resolution monitor (I have tested this and it works perfectly).
Price: $800 firm (pickup from York Mills/Yonge during the week, Mississauga on weekends)
Please keep in mind that this is a very high end "workstation" class laptop, has a 17" 1920x1200 screen, and has the Blueray writer drive.
Album containing pictures:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1052071177 ... directlink
[IMG]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_1R-E ... 000208.JPG[/IMG]
[IMG]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_1R-E ... 000203.JPG[/IMG]
[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_1R-E ... 000205.JPG[/IMG]
[IMG]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_1R-E ... 000204.JPG[/IMG]