Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

HP Tango compact printer $104-129

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2019 11:46 am
Jul 29, 2011
221 posts
297 upvotes
Vancouver

HP Tango compact printer $104-129

Deal Link:
Price:
$129
Savings:
$50 off
Bestbuy and amazon have this for $119
Staples has it for $129 but qualifies for the $25 code

OK, so this printer is almost a design piece; very minimal and when closed you wouldn't know it's a printer. It is very compact like the officejet 200. It is wifi only though - no ports; no duplex; no scanner; no screen. It does one thing which is printing.

So besides printing, it offers HPs instant ink subscription for replacement ink ... But with a twist. Normally you pay $3.99 a month for 50 pages. With the Tango, that applies to 8x11, but any prints from your phone size 5x7 or smaller are completely free. Unlimited 5x7 prints! Only on the Tango model.

(There's also a free tier for hp instant ink -15 pages free a month; but the unlimited 5x7 prints don't apply)

I use this alongside a Brother mono laser printer, for colour photos and labels. So it's a light duty printer.

Definitely you can find a printer cheaper. Heck I saw some for $29 at Staples. But you won't find one that looks this good or compact for ~$105
4 replies
Dec 11, 2004
500 posts
217 upvotes
The free 5x7 has to be sent from phone not PC? So if you only print 5x7 they send you free ink when it's used up?
Jul 29, 2011
221 posts
297 upvotes
Vancouver
architect wrote: The free 5x7 has to be sent from phone not PC? So if you only print 5x7 they send you free ink when it's used up?
Correct, with instant ink they replace it when it’s used up. The unlimited 5x7 is only with a paid plan (min $4 a month), but that also includes 50 pages of normal 8x11 per month. For colour that brings the cost per page down considerably.
Jul 29, 2011
221 posts
297 upvotes
Vancouver
LULUMON wrote:
Buying 5x7 photo papers will cost about same or more than just sending it to Costco or Walmart printing.
Agree. Most people don’t need a inkjet colour printer and all the hassle that goes along with it!
My specific use is photo paper that is adhesive that I can’t print at Costco.