Hot Deals

[HSBC] HSBC Fixed rates: 1.84% 2-yr & 5-yr, 1.64% 5-yr Insured (with cashback ends Oct 30!)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2020 6:32 pm
Dec 28, 2006
5 posts
Mississauga
tkansara wrote: I was able to get the low rates as well. Let me know if you need a contact at HSBC.

Thanks
Please send the contact info, thanks.
May 14, 2015
2 posts
St. Catharines
Can anyone send me PM as well? Thank you so much.
Nov 18, 2008
443 posts
265 upvotes
Toronto
CoolShoeHorn wrote: Can I also get the rep info from you guys and the rate you got? Thanks!
PM sent! Guys to keep this forum relevant to the mortgages please just PM the various ppl that have contacts directly.
Sep 10, 2014
52 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto, ON
tkansara wrote: I was able to get the low rates as well. Let me know if you need a contact at HSBC.

Thanks
Could you PM me the contact number. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2007
1462 posts
533 upvotes
Just FYI, asked Tangerine to match HSBC and they came back with 1.79% fixed 5 year not insured on a refinance/switch. No brokers just online application.
Nov 18, 2008
443 posts
265 upvotes
Toronto
QTheNukes wrote: Just FYI, asked Tangerine to match HSBC and they came back with 1.79% fixed 5 year not insured on a refinance/switch. No brokers just online application.
This is interesting! Tangerine is a fair penalty lender also which makes this pretty attractive
Feb 20, 2014
128 posts
44 upvotes
Ottawa
Jimboski wrote: Cashback on a mortgage, this is not standard practice and HSBC is only offering this correct?
HSBc is not the only one offering this. TD, NBC and other banks are also offering cashback.
Thanks

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)