Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
HSBC

HSBC Fixed rates: 1.84% 2-yr & 5-yr, 1.64% 5-yr Insured (with cashback ends Oct 30!)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 10th, 2022 7:38 pm
Jun 19, 2005
266 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto
gamer4lyfe wrote: Overall good experience with HSBC. A bit more work was involved and additional documents needed as opposed to other brokers/banks I had contacted but overall my rep was great with following up,

Options were 5 Year Fixed was 1.54% and 5 Year Variable was Prime --1.16%, which is currently 1.29%.
HELOC was Prime +0%. Prime is currently 2.45%.

If you are interested in the HSBC Don Mills contact I used, feel free to send me a PM.
Is the rate good for over $1 million mortgage or less than $1 million?
Oct 5, 2007
497 posts
140 upvotes
GTA
Shojin wrote: What was your mortgage amount and amortization period? I read a post above that said they're more restrictive when it comes to mortgages > $1M.
The mortgage was under $1MM so I'm unsure about over $1MM. Amortization was 30 years but was also presented with the same for 25 years I believe or a switch.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
This thread requires a major overhaul. Rates and offers have changed since beginning of March.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
7556 posts
6834 upvotes
PriceHunter wrote: This thread requires a major overhaul. Rates and offers have changed since beginning of March.
so.. get to overhauling the summary then?
Aug 15, 2009
284 posts
83 upvotes
Can anybody who got 1.19% 5y variable share what their mortgage amount was? My HSBC agent is looking for a data point. FWIW I'm looking for a mortgage around 570k.
Nov 24, 2020
2 posts
Hi. I am planning to deal with a rep in Mississauga, ON. I wonder if you could share the details of your rep if he or she's at Mississauga location
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2005
2348 posts
258 upvotes
drchintan85 wrote: Hi. I am planning to deal with a rep in Mississauga, ON. I wonder if you could share the details of your rep if he or she's at Mississauga location
PM sent of my contact in Mississauga branch.
Mar 7, 2011
141 posts
87 upvotes
addicted2it wrote: PM sent of my contact in Mississauga branch.
I'm thinking of switching my mortgage over to HSBC. What is the advantage of your contact in Mississauga? Can you send me details please?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)