[HSBC] HSBC Mastercard Holders: use Apple Pay for any 10 purchases (by Dec 15), get $10 statement credit (No QC)
- Deal Link:
The HSBC World Elite Mastercard is a popular card on here either to churn or use as a daily driver - I know it's a small amount but figured it's worth sharing as you can use Apple Pay as the method of payment toward the minimum spend.
- Use Apple Pay for any 10 purchases between Sept 15 and Dec 15
- No option for Android/Samsung
- No minimum spend required on each purchase (Ten <$1 purchases like the true RFD way)
- No specific merchant or category requirements
- Get a $10 statement credit in Jan 2019 as long as your card is still active in good standing
- Excludes QC because your sign up offer is already so damn good anyways you don't need $10
- The maximum statement credit that can be earned under this offer is $10 per account
Full details at: https://www.hsbc.ca/1/3/applepay (Requires you to be logged in)
Note: If you check FAQs > "Which cards are compatible" that World Elite is not technically listed, however I started a Live Chat and confirmed that the HSBC World Elite MC is a part of this promotion, despite the broken english.
Last edited by Leverage on Oct 25th, 2018 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.