[HSBC] Switch to HSBC to get up to $1000 back
- Deal Link:
- November 30, 2020
- $500 for signing up for the account & for online banking - requires $25k deposit in either chequing or savings for 3 months.
- Must have either $100k assets with HSBC, a $500k+ mortgage with HSBC or $6500/month income deposit + $100k verification of deposits & assets under management in Canada to qualify for HSBC Premier
- $300 for signing up for the account & for online banking - requires $5k deposit in either chequing or savings for 3 months.
- In order to waive fees, you need $5k in deposit at HSBC or $150k+ mortgage with HSBC.
HSBC Student Chequing & HSBC Young Savings Account
- $100 for signing up & for online banking - requires $1k deposit for 3 months.
On top, you can get additional cash back & rewards:
- $100 for payroll switch within 6 months
- $50 for making 2 bill payments within 3 months
- $50 for making 2 pre-authorized payments within 3 months
- $50 for creating an HSBC non-registered investment account and set up a recurring investment plan
- $50 for sending 2 International foreign exchange wires within 6 months
- $51 for opening a safety deposit box within 6 months
- Get first year annual fee rebate (value up to $149) on your HSBC credit card if opened within 3 months of account opening.
You must keep your account active for 12 months after you receive the payout to prevent the rewards from being clawed back.
For more on the T&Cs:
https://www.hsbc.ca/content/dam/hsbc/ca ... fer-en.pdf
EDIT: Fixed T&C link.