Expired Hot Deals

[Hudson's Bay] Birkenstock Mens Arizona Sandals - $90.31

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 28th, 2018 2:03 pm
May 25, 2009
245 posts
52 upvotes
thx op! thx to the marvellous hbc online shopping experience, we see what i get lolol...ordered a 42, then printed the online confirmation it says no size, and then got an email stating i ordered a size 39 Face With Tears Of Joy
Dec 26, 2012
20 posts
8 upvotes
Thanks OP!! I needed a pair as I wore mine down after a few years. Let's hope they get my size right as I re-did it twice to see if it showed it in the final screen but unfortunately it says no size.
Great price regardless and let's hope they get it right.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2003
1001 posts
60 upvotes
Nice find op! Thanks! Have to order me a pair to replace my worn out ones! Missed the Costco boat so next best thing!
References under bfg_16 in Heatware 99-0-0,Ebay 125-0-0
Nov 30, 2005
658 posts
113 upvotes
Whats the difference between the oiled upper and non oiled upper? I ordered the $161 arizona style one. Not sure what the difference would be.
Apr 27, 2012
318 posts
119 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP! Got a pair. I have a pair that I wear all the time in house for my plantar/heel pain. Def helps... needed one for outdoors! Not the sexiest sandal but i'll sacrifice comfort for looks!
Feb 23, 2014
734 posts
233 upvotes
Shiiiiiiiiiit. Just bought these 2 weeks ago. Haven’t even taken out da box. ☹️
Dec 31, 2016
29 posts
5 upvotes
I've just placed my order number for Birkenstocks and I picked size 10, when I log on to my account it shows no size selected and in email confirmation it shows size 7... Better make sure what You're getting. Hudson Bay's site sucks.
Dec 31, 2016
29 posts
5 upvotes
Update - I contacted CS right after placing the order.
"Thank you for contacting Hudson's Bay.

We appreciate that you have taken the time to let us know about your inquiry. Our review of your order Xxx`indicates that the Birkenstock shoes you ordered is size EU 40/ US 7. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately, we are unable make changes to an order once it has been placed and only have a brief period of time in which it can be cancelled.

You have the option of returning the merchandise when you receive it, if you wish to do so. This return can be made in one of our Hudson’s Bay stores, or by mail back to our distribution center. Please review the Return Policy and Frequently Asked Questions located at the bottom of our website for additional details.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department via email or by phone at 1-800-521-2364.

Thank you for shopping with Hudson's Bay.

Sincerely,"

Is that some kind of joke? :>
Dec 29, 2003
626 posts
268 upvotes
Montreal
Ordered a pair of Arizonas. Got an email the next day saying my order had been cancelled.
No explanation.
"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." Benjamin Franklin
Oct 15, 2009
20 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
I ordered a pair of sandals last week from hbc and they came back saying no stock and had to cancel. Stock levels are not updated. Very poor customer service. Offered me 15% on my next order.
Jul 12, 2008
116 posts
23 upvotes
goat wrote:
Jun 22nd, 2018 1:24 pm
Seems there are 3 pairs that are regular $60 (on sale for $49.99)
Seems to depend on the colour / possibly materials as regular price ranges from $60 to $161
The ones on sale for $50 are entirely made of rubber including the footbed and straps. They are excellent as water shoes or a replacement for flip flops but they are NOT the same as classic leather Birks.
May 25, 2009
245 posts
52 upvotes
goodzyk wrote:
Jun 22nd, 2018 6:31 pm
thx op! thx to the marvellous hbc online shopping experience, we see what i get lolol...ordered a 42, then printed the online confirmation it says no size, and then got an email stating i ordered a size 39 Face With Tears Of Joy
received mine today - sure enough wrong size. back they go - sucks.
Sep 10, 2008
204 posts
136 upvotes
goodzyk wrote:
Jun 27th, 2018 12:16 pm
received mine today - sure enough wrong size. back they go - sucks.
Same here