Expired Hot Deals

CALVIN KLEIN Slim Fit 100% Wool Suit Sale $148.50 (from $495)

  • Last Updated:
  • May 8th, 2016 2:28 pm
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 5, 2008
14700 posts
9009 upvotes
Toronto
rugerty100 wrote: Damn, sizes start so big.

I was hoping for something closer to 34.

Edit: My waist size would be 26.
Suits are hard to buy.
Pretty sure most men's suits start at 36. Looking at the Bay website, that seems to be the case, even in separates.

You may need to look at custom or even kids for 34 or smaller.
Banned
Dec 8, 2007
2666 posts
2357 upvotes
JamesA1 wrote: They have this sale on CK suits once a year around this time, so if you miss out this year, put it in your calendar for next year.
Were past sales for slim fit too or other fits such as regular, modern? I don't recall any year round slim fit suit sales (Michael Kors, Calvin Klein) for multi colours, only one colour per time if any.
Member
Dec 13, 2013
361 posts
202 upvotes
Whitby, ON
Just received mine and both the jacket and pant are not really slim fitting for me.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 23, 2006
4468 posts
740 upvotes
Toronto
awesome fit for me. Only have to fix the length of the pants and I'm golden.
Board games!!!!
Sr. Member
Mar 7, 2005
809 posts
264 upvotes
In too late; shows 40 and 44, but can't add anything to bag. With suits you really need to go and try them on to test the fit. My suit size varies by brand; I'm either a 38 or 40 (typically 40, but again, depends on cut).
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 22, 2012
4398 posts
3968 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Swerny wrote: Pretty sure most men's suits start at 36. Looking at the Bay website, that seems to be the case, even in separates.

You may need to look at custom or even kids for 34 or smaller.
Yeah, I managed to find an okay "disposable" suit at Zara in 34, but the quality in the kids section is typically even worse.

Going for MTM once my sizes stabilize.
Newbie
Aug 30, 2009
46 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone have a 42 they'll be returning? I'll be returning a 44T.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 16, 2005
2546 posts
666 upvotes
Silverio wrote: Anyone have a 42 they'll be returning? I'll be returning a 44T.
I just returned a 42T to Erin Mills Town Centre (Mississauga). Fit was more a regular fit rather than slim. I have a CK slim sports jacket which was a tighter fit than the suit jacket. Call in to reserve it. You can mention that on-line order was just returned and it should be easy for them to find as they hung it on a returns rack.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 17, 2009
1967 posts
1340 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
I have a 42T that I will be returning, need a 44T, I'd be interested in meeting up for a swap
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 22, 2006
2254 posts
870 upvotes
Toronto
bombdiggity wrote: Were past sales for slim fit too or other fits such as regular, modern? I don't recall any year round slim fit suit sales (Michael Kors, Calvin Klein) for multi colours, only one colour per time if any.
I bought a suit late last year during the one-day bay days for $179. It was a Modern Fit.
Jr. Member
Apr 26, 2016
198 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto, ON
rob187 wrote: I have a 42T that I will be returning, need a 44T, I'd be interested in meeting up for a swap
Hey, I have a 44T is swap for your 42T.
44T is too big for me.

New user. Sorry I couldn't PM
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 13, 2008
3408 posts
4350 upvotes
Oakville
Anyone selling 40R?
-ZdpZ... ;)
Member
Dec 28, 2011
427 posts
204 upvotes
OAKVILLE
Anybody returning a 42R, please let me know. TIA!
Jr. Member
Dec 7, 2016
183 posts
140 upvotes
QC
I just came back from The Bay store at Champlain Mall, Brossard QC. Bought the last dark grey 40R at $148.50. There was still a 42R dark blue suit left for the same price.
Newbie
Dec 18, 2009
94 posts
37 upvotes
Ottawa
This is going to sound like I'm a major fatty...but how on earth are you guys fitting in suits that are size 40 or close to it as grown men? I had more than a six pack at 18 and I was still a 44.....
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 1, 2007
3578 posts
733 upvotes
Scarborough
Sinnister wrote: This is going to sound like I'm a major fatty...but how on earth are you guys fitting in suits that are size 40 or close to it as grown men? I had more than a six pack at 18 and I was still a 44.....
How tall are you?

I'm 5 11", and I lift. 40R fits well on the shoulders but the waist always needs to be taken in.
Member
Oct 24, 2012
284 posts
54 upvotes
Regina
Sinnister wrote: This is going to sound like I'm a major fatty...but how on earth are you guys fitting in suits that are size 40 or close to it as grown men? I had more than a six pack at 18 and I was still a 44.....
I hit the gym 5 days a week or so and tried on the jacket at the Bay, no suit though only separates so had to order online. 44 was tight, so ordered a 46. Will have to tailor the pants down a lot though, hope that works. I think my leg is bigger than 40. Perhaps the average RFD'er could push back the keyboard and spend a couple hours a week at Gold's Gym haha
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 1, 2007
3578 posts
733 upvotes
Scarborough
DuffWickstrom wrote: I hit the gym 5 days a week or so and tried on the jacket at the Bay, no suit though only separates so had to order online. 44 was tight, so ordered a 46. Will have to tailor the pants down a lot though, hope that works. I think my leg is bigger than 40. Perhaps the average RFD'er could push back the keyboard and spend a couple hours a week at Gold's Gym haha
Haha how much you bench bro? Half joking...

Top