Expired Hot Deals

[Hudson's Bay] KITCHENAID Easy Clean Juicer $99.99 (reg $399.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 24th, 2018 12:00 am
[OP]
Nov 27, 2015
50 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario

KITCHENAID Easy Clean Juicer $99.99 (reg $399.99)

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Hudson's Bay
KITCHENAID Easy Clean Juicer $99.99 (reg $399.99) at The Bay.

My friend has one and she likes it but I've never tried their juicer before.
Images
  • Capture.JPG
12 replies
Mar 20, 2013
676 posts
746 upvotes
Winnipeg
It's hard to tell if this is a "I don't need it, but the price is so good that I'll buy it anyway" price.

Most places have it listed for between $300 and $450, CAD or USD. But there have been some exceptions:
- Amazon.com has it for $112 USD
- Walmart.com has it for $85 USD
- Canadian Tire had it for $99 CAD a year ago

I'd probably call this warm. Since we don't have a time machine to get the Canadian Tire deal and buying from the States is an extra cost and hassle, if you're currently looking for one, this is probably the best price you're going to find at the moment.

But, like cookware, mattresses and bedding, the 'regular' price seems to be purposefully over inflated by at least 2x or 3x. If you wait this price will probably come back around before too long.
Nov 2, 2007
203 posts
130 upvotes
Toronto
i posted a deal for this juicer from CT a year or more ago. it was on sale there for $120 but KitchenAid had a $100 off rebate. I picked this juicer up for around $35 - $120+tax-$100. I just opened it up the other to give it try and have only used it 3 times.

I've never had a juicer before so i can't compare it to anything but it definitely makes juice. This thing is big and heavy. Definitely not something you would want to keep on your counter forever. It takes a crap tonne of fruit to make juice - not sure if that is normal. Juice tastes good but does have a frothy head if you don't let it settle. Clean-up is anything but easy. It's messy and fairly difficult until you get the hang of it so just accept the fact that it's not easy. There seems to be a lot of waste as well but again, i have never owned a juicer before.

A Vitamix may be better for certain veggies - like leafy greens. I bought a bag of "kale smoothie mix" and it was a disaster trying to feed it into the tube. I used a bag of spinach and it was difficult too and didn't produce enough juice.

But for $35 I didn't care.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2011
1558 posts
1410 upvotes
Pallet Town
I bought this when it was $75 on clearance at CT, and with the Kitchenaid MIR I actually ended up making money. Mine's been sitting in my basement unused because it's so large. It's definitely not as easy to clean as they suggest. The most annoying part is that sometimes juice gets stuck where it's almost impossible to clean without a toothpick moving a tiny piece of paper towel in a crack near the spout.

I would never ever recommend anyone buying it for anywhere near the regular price. Even $99 is pushing it.
Nov 26, 2017
38 posts
51 upvotes
Edmonton
I liked it. And so I bought it.
"Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time"
Terry Pratchett
Aug 22, 2016
227 posts
136 upvotes
Worth it at 30$ after MIR from Canadian Tire but wouldnt pay more
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
1941 posts
1479 upvotes
Toronto, ON
the extra 25% discount doesn’t code apply to this juicerFace With Tears Of Joy
Apr 21, 2010
917 posts
38 upvotes
i was thinking of buying this but they were demanding absurd instructions for the passwords, sorry The Bay but I am not buying anything where I have to remember convoluted passwords.
Sep 8, 2008
710 posts
247 upvotes
Not sure if this a cold press juicer, but that's the way to go if you're going to juice.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2667 posts
1702 upvotes
montreal
Also got that one last year at CT for 99+tx minus 100$ rebate.
So about 15$...
Never unwrapped it.

Ended up as a gift for a Christmas party game where the winner get a small price...

When they saw that the price was a brand new juicer... They couldn't believe their eyes.

Just that worth the 15$ spent!!!
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2013
2055 posts
1441 upvotes
Ottawa
vlado416 wrote: i was thinking of buying this but they were demanding absurd instructions for the passwords, sorry The Bay but I am not buying anything where I have to remember convoluted passwords.
Huh! Why don't you like a company willing to do its best to protect your info?
Apr 2, 2009
120 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
Maybe he/she doesn't want to give the company that info to begin with. When I go to the store I generally don't have to set up an account and have all sorts of passwords, only to have that info either stolen or knowingly sold. I for one never give info when they ask for phone numbers, postal codes, name, etc.